Chiller, T5, ozonizer etc. .

acidjazz

Since i tore down my tank and after a few aeroplane episodes, have some equipments up for sale.

1) NSEW 1/3 hp chiller, serviced less than 6 mths ago. Thermostat changed to the one similar as pacific coo and external thermostat installed for better accuracy. 2 weeks personal gurantee.($280 neg)

2) Hailea ozonizer, used for 3 mths ($50)

3) Refratometer, brand new, unused. ($50)

4) Aqualight T5 retrofit with 2x39 watt brand new Aqualight tubes, 2 weeks old ($140)

5) Titans T5 retrofit with 2x39 watt brand new Aqualight/Aqauz tubes, 2 mths old ($120)

6) Seio820, 1 yr old. Feels like a Seio620 to me instead, cleareance at $20.

Thank you.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

Bro, I'll take item 6. Thanks

reserved for you.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

interested in

2) Hailea ozonizer, used for 3 mths ($50)

still avail?

Hi, temp reserved for timng12 till this sat.

thanks.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Hi bro aquatic..it will be nice if you dont start the flaming.. ;) He's just trying to sell some of his stuffs.. :thanks:

his stuffs or he buy n sell :pirate:

like what i say use other nick n sell :idea:

or he got friend that can help also(or he dont have a friend in here) :(

better he just start posting ,war were start also here( he know what were hap also)

• SRC Member

wars happen when there is ppl like u guys.. who starts all this flaming here and there.. we shld give ppl who make mistake a chance to change bak.. we shldnt repriment them all the time.. wad if u r in paul shoe.. how will u feel when ppl sae u all this.. ya. hope u understand wad i mean..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

wad if u r in paul shoe.. how will u feel when ppl sae u all this..

Yup... let us all take a moment to remember those people whom he has shortchanged and profiteered from while tinking that he is a "nice" guy... let us all imagine how these people feel!! Especially when he has the cheek to come back here and pretend nothing happened! :bow::bow::bow:

Reminds me of the perculia clownfish seller.... :whistle:whistle:whistle

Now, who spoke up for the clownfish seller?! :ph34r::ph34r:

For all we know, these items might be bought off other reefers to be sold at a higher price again... :bow::bow::bow: Decomm so long still have finish... just like his endless "trimming of ric garden" story... :snore::snore::snore:

• SRC Member
wars happen when there is ppl like u guys.. who starts all this flaming here and there.. we shld give ppl who make mistake a chance to change bak.. we shldnt repriment them all the time.. wad if u r in paul shoe.. how will u feel when ppl sae u all this.. ya. hope u understand wad i mean..

Totally agree with you...

But that chance you mentioned can only be given to someone who admit his or her mistake........

In this case, he didn't. So wats the 2nd chance for? To let him HIT on unsuspecting reefers again......???!!! :pirate::pirate:

In case reefers are unaware of wat had happened.....Beware

The tread before all the saga was moved to a folder inaccessible to us by some inactive "moderator" aka.............. i wonder who has such influence..... :angel:

Like i said before....MAN ADMIT MISTAKES COWARD DON'T

Ohhh.one last thing ....HAPPY NEW YEAR hor........... :D

• SRC Member

Lets all cool it down.... :bow::bow::bow: Another brand New Year's coming... Lets all start afreah , sit back and ursher in The Year with peace and less flaming in SRC..... Everyone here at SRC are nice ppl. Lets keep it that way, guys... Happy New Year to all :thanks::bow::yeah::P

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

chill man.

I am aslo one of his victim. Am angry but life goes on.

but what you guys are doing now and what you are posting really sucks!

move on and get over it, man.

what is with all these hatred?

if you are not interested in his sales, then get out of the thread.

trigger99

Its actually quite interesting my thread has always generate a lot of interst and there are so many "helpful" reefers trying to protect the interest of others and "try to uphold justice in SRC".

Reefing is a only a hobby. Chill man.

For those that think they can affect me with their words. . haha. .

Resun: btw i am not like you or other reefers who keep changing nicks once they are burnt or something.

p.s. stop thinking you are a " nice guy" with integriety. . it only makes me laugh harder. . a gentleman never post remarks or criticisms or try to put down others.

Thread closed officially since most of the equipments are sold. Of course, i predict some of you cant read. . so. . once again. . THREAD CLOSED. :lol:

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor: