Do you look down when you pee?

mUAr_cHEe

Do look down when you pee?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Do look down when you pee?

• Hell ya!
    • Hell no!
    • Sometimes.
    • Can't remember. Have not peed in a long time.

• SRC Member

Do you look down when you pee? Of course I mean guys generally. I am not a girl, so I will not really know how do gals pee? I don't think they look down. Can't really imagine that.

I can't help but wonder about this fact when I went to the loo just now. There are 3 urinals at my office toilet. There were 2 guys there already, and obviously, I take the last one. Well, you can't really jolly well pee at the sink, can you?

But as I observed the 2 guys, they were all looking down as they pee. Kind of wierd if you ask me.

1. You already know how big your middle leg is, so why bother reminding yourself? And its not going to get any bigger by just looking and wishing.

2. Do you really need to aim? Understandable if you are standing at the toilet bowl, but at the urinal at point blank range?

3. Then again, understandable if you are aiming for those little blue or white ball things. But what for? Having a little game while peeing? Must be really stressed with works, or not enough computer games.

For sure got some monkeys will screw up my poll. But I do not care. I am just doing this for fun.

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Maybe to check if the 'brother' is leaning to 1 side and the path might be block by the zipper which in turn will cause a major trajedy which in turn will smell later when you go back to the office?

that does make sense. but to look at it through out the peeing session? usually you will use your fingers to direct and control it, right?

Not really flaming, wacking. This is just a debate. I mean, i am really curious. Why look down when peeing?

I always find something to aim at. Dunno why also, more shiok.

I sometime try to do it in one stream also, non stop. Also dunno why, more shiok.

But I know studies had been done and they found that if men are given something to aim at, less drippage will occur around the urinal that's why some urinals like those in the airport have those little fly graphic for us to aim at.

• SRC Member

Ever wondered how the hell urine gets on the floor below the urinal? I guess its people like MC here thinking he's a marksman. lol

Look down yes, for the initial few seconds for monitoring the stream, then look else where loh...... usually the burly man besides just like MC did when I go public toilet with him...... haha

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

What I can't stand is some guys like to spit before they pee. :angry:

And the worst is that sometimes their spit miss and end up on top of the urinal! :angry::angry:

I ever asked a friend why he has to spit before pee, he told me if he don't spit he just can't pee!?!?!?! :pinch::shock:<_<

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

Point blank range loh. How to miss? you sometimes more funny than me, CE.

Looking at your own middle leg is one thing. But there are some monkeys who like to look at other people middle leg loh.

• SRC Member

Oei, MC, do you look down yourself?

Well, I guess some times we (guys) also use those "squatting" type of wc for peeing. So we need to somehow "aim" in order to get the urine into the designated compartment right? So it eventually becomes a habit lor. :P

Btw, what else can you see if you do not look down? If your eyes wander around other people may think you are trying to peep or compare. :lol:

• SRC Member

I do not see small of myself. I know I am not small. Its all that matters.

Fair enough, if we are aiming for the "squatting" type or toilet bowl. But what I am talking about here is more on urinals.

I do not like to look down usually,

1. YKK on the zip, reminds me of a stupid lecturer I had back in my school days. Personal grudge against him.

2. Sometimes the specific brand of the urinal is some of my stupid customers. Do not need to be reminded of them even when I am peeing. Very stressed dealing with them as it is already, no need to stress myself further even when peeing.

3. There is nothing to look. I already see untill sian when bathing already.

• SRC Member

haha MC, you only one voted "hell no"? Looks like you are the weirdo one..... maybe too small..... see no see no difference.... haha.

post-54-1107833267.gif

• SRC Member

errr... you pluck some 'hair' and place it there?

MC!!!!! Mai an ne boh liao lah..... wishing you are island-hopping instead of being in singapore and coming up with these posts! :P

post-54-1107833267.gif

• SRC Member

I got the habit too... Dunno leh... Dont look at 'him' then look at where?

Nothing really interesting when yur facing the wall... and CANT possibly look at others...

So just look at myself... see if its any difference from the last time i seen him... check for abnormalities... And stuff... HAHA! :lol::lol:

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

• SRC Member

Some toilets have some interesting posters and graffittis pasted on the wall. I guess visitors using these toilets will look down less often compared to normal toilets. Bottomline, no where else to see, so must look down la. :D

Maybe in future toilets should provide tv screens like on aeroplanes. :lol:

• SRC Member
Too bad you not coming tomorrow, or not I show you how big I am.

Food for thought. How did this end up here?

erm..

i think its due to the amount of stress that Singaporeans are facing..

Not only the head is balding..

The middle leg also is..

Dont worry or fret my dear brothers..

Yun Nam and Beijing 101 has the solution for every hair problems :P

and is works!