Do you look down when you pee?

mUAr_cHEe

Do look down when you pee?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Do look down when you pee?

• Hell ya!
    • Hell no!
    • Sometimes.
    • Can't remember. Have not peed in a long time.

• SRC Member

hammerhd.... you mean I was gone? *gasp* :P

Volitan... yah loh... find him pull coffee.... he is quite a good fren actually... io called his old cell a couple of times but never on.... do u still have it? i kinda lost it when i changed phones.

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

i guess its habit??

where else to look??

i ever came b4 some company actualli place their Ads on top of the urinal, juz @ our eye level when we stand in front of the urinal..

i find it quite creative..

tt point of time, is the time u are on total focus and concentration..

haha.. cuz u got no where else to look @..

be it the rationale for spitting and looking down, i think its juz habit lah..

the 1st place the question u ask have no rite or wrong answer..

a lot of question goes like...

like who teach them? where u learn this habit??

same goes to who teaches u to masturbate when u are in ur teens??

y u must watch ######??

haha.. oso becuz of one word.. SHIOK..

:lol:

• 7 months later...
But still with looking down and the inborn instinct to aim.. People still miss the target and end up creating mass murder of all the ants on the toilet floor...

Well, If thats e case...I strongly suggest that they should go for a basic training 1st like shooting on a squating position first before they can proceed to the next level? Just my 2 cents..... :P

Well, If thats e case...I strongly suggest that they should go for a basic training 1st like shooting on a squating position first before they can proceed to the next level? Just my 2 cents..... :P

Basic position is prone position ..... aiyoh ... forgot already? How to get marksmanship ..... :lol::lol::lol:

Member of :
post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F

MASS in Facebook

Reefing in LED

Basic position is prone position ..... aiyoh ... forgot already? How to get marksmanship ..... :lol::lol::lol:

Aiseyman....Ya hor?....Sorry ya! Already forgotten every single position except for e marksmanship

rewards...200 bucks every yr is a sweet memory bro :eyebrow: ...Haizzz...if only they allow me to shoot again. Well, I was thinking maybe should follow ur ftstep la bro.....Going for next baby bonus??? But after thinking bout it....I rather not lah bro....Later i kena puasa for 3 mth..... :P:lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
u guys are still looking at this thread?!?

Interesting mah. :eyebrow: .It's science btw.I love doing human body parts research.

girlone.png

• 5 months later...

Haha, this forum seems interesting, from fishes to individual style of peeing. Hmm, well for me, i kinda like looking down while peeing. My reasons, firstly, to make sure i'm targeting the right way so that i won't be squirting the ammonia to my clean, crisp pants. Secondly, i don't want to face the wall (yawn yawn - boring), and i am afraid that by looking elsewhere i might offend some people (they might be thinking i'm eyeing on their brother) And thirdly, i wan't to keep my bother back to it's dungeon safe and sound, away from the terrible, teethy zippy monster hehe.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • SRC Member
huh? this thread died?
Not yet! Came back to check on some information and seeing some familar names (not u muarchee, u last post in 2010) Funny this thread was started 8 years ago, to the very day! Anyone i know still around? I might be coming back to this hobby.... Akan datang.

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• 4 weeks later...