Weekly Update 9th Jan - 15th Jan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Yo bro MaxStar81 any small tiny clams at reborn?

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member

Reborn's fish shipment today got...

saddleback clown!

p_69287.jpg

Not so commonly available clownfish. :rolleyes:

Also have assorted angels, wrasses, etc etc.

Was there at around 6pm just now, and my goodness... saw kiasuism first-hand.. Lots of people crowding at the back of the shop, watching the Reborn people unpack the lifestock, so as to be the first to grab whatever they want, the minute it is unpacked. Frankly, i was quite shocked. :erm:

:D

hawaii shipment spoted at ah beng

:P yelllow tang, Chevron Tang, Kole Tang, Lemonpeel Angel, Multicolor angelfish and yellow fin Domino Damsel.

What size is the Yellow Tang? Many ;) ?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Reborn's fish shipment today got...

saddleback clown!

p_69287.jpg

Not so commonly available clownfish. :rolleyes:

Also have assorted angels, wrasses, etc etc.

Was there at around 6pm just now, and my goodness... saw kiasuism first-hand.. Lots of people crowding at the back of the shop, watching the Reborn people unpack the lifestock, so as to be the first to grab whatever they want, the minute it is unpacked. Frankly, i was quite shocked. :erm:

bro,any idea how much is the saddleback clown??wonder if still got any left,may be going down in the afternoon... B)

• SRC Member

bro,any idea how much is the saddleback clown??wonder if still got any left,may be going down in the afternoon... B)

Oh i didn't ask them the price... but they didn't have very many in stock leh, those that i saw i think can count with 1 hand.. and out of those i saw only a couple or so are of a manageable size (S/M).. the rest XL sizes one.