Borinz's tank 06

borinz

juz a common xenia with some uncommon zoos :wub:

Gonna be interesting to see whether the Xenia will grow over the Zoas or the other way round... keep us updated :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
sad to say... the right side of the xenia is slowly attaching to the rock and covering some polyps... maybe i shall cut it off :evil:

Ah huh.... this is only a small fraction of xenia attached to the rocks. Soon, it will spread fast to other rocks near to it. :fear: I regretted introducing to the tank :eyeblur:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• 1 month later...

thanks bro... :lol: will be showing full pic of my white Rhizo Typus with lumi green tips :P

If I'm not wrong... this is a rare specimen... do show us a full pix and thanks for sharing :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Kinda wonder how it will look like under white light... your GF loves you very much :lol:

• SRC Member
Kinda wonder how it will look like under white light... your GF loves you very much :lol:

hmmm after some shifting, i think this coral dun really need strong/direct lights. infact, they do not open much under direct light. i have shifted it to a more shady area. Will try to take a pic under white light later..

yup i was surprised to see this in my tank when i reached home. who give her the permission to put her hand into my tank :ph34r::D

• SRC Member
wow... tat's a X-pensive gift :P Think u need to shower her lotsa of ur attention and gifts too for this V-day too :pinch: That a nice rhizo typus, Must be from Steven ? :lol:

yah... very X-pensive gift... :P think got to spent more on this V Day already :(

my gf says its not from any local farms although we know there is stock in Singapore. But she 'tompang' from a friend who i know too from Hong Kong to bring back during his trip there... :) really appreciate this rhizo typus she bought for me :peace:

• SRC Member

this is nice man!

if not wrong Iwarna got one piece at showtank also

yah... was looking at iwarna's shiow tank everytime i go there... :nc: now finally gt my own pc... :evil: think this is the reason y my gf buy this for me too :thanks:

• SRC Member
Wow... Nice... I did look at this very often too...

How come my wife never buy me this...?????

She offered to pay for my CR instead.... :D

:lol::D:ph34r::idea: i shall let my gf see this post... maybe she will sponsor me for my equipment too... :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...