Blueheaven signing out

blueheaven

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BH, don't take thing too hard. I believe you take some of the comments on a too personal basis.

Seems like you care too much on how others look at you and that is why you always asked everyone not to treat you like a kid. If you think that you have not done anything wrong why should you "resign" from SRC and based on what capacity? You holding any appointments here?

Sometimes I also wonder, you can talk alot in the forum but when we meet you outside, you just stay one corner and kept to yourself acting as if we owe you something. The same applies to even those reefers that knows you (like myself), lastest incident is outside OP somewhere this month.

On the other thread you mentioned that meeting outside for lunch/coffee/tea are a complete waste of time and usually results in only laughter which contribute to no useful information exchange. If I were at your age I would think the same too but I am sure many of the reefers here would disagree with you.

I believe that reefing is a passion for you, don't take things too hard. If you cannot even tolerate all these then I don't see how you can go out to society in future. There'll be more back-stabbing, and many many incidents that will be many times worst than what you encounter here in SRC.

I am not that old but take it from my experience, before you do anything drastic, hold back and think about for 3 times and consequences and many problems can be avoided. Once a mistake is committed no amount of damage repair can help.

• SRC Member

wowwwww....................

quiting from src?????

BH, u crazy la, wat for getting away from SRC,

AT have an intend to make you as a mod too, and now u wanna give up hope for the club....

As wat alot of senior and older reefers here have told u the same thing, this is only just part and puzzle of life. MC is also right, do you think u can just "quit" the army if u get yourself into fustration with others?

SRC is just another public club, and maybe need some people like you to make the club more enjoying...... :angel:

Take a cue from the s h i t - clearing guy - ME! :D

So many hits all this years and I'm still walking!

You're probably just feeling down... just take a break from SRC and before you know it... YOU"RE BACK AGAIN!! ;)

As most of the adults here mentioned.... if you can't deal with the downs of SRC, you can't deal with society in general. Believe me, its a lot harsher out there in the real world. You're still in school but you mix in the company of adults in a virtual environment where words are not held back... you WILL get hurt. :D

So regardless of which forum you go to, people are people, so deal with it.

TAKE A BREAK.... and don't come back, even for kopitiam reading... coz you know that SRC is where the heart is, and you'll miss us terribly! :evil: Come back later... no need side door... main door got your photo there already... "BH, we missed you!!!" poster :lol:

BH....hmmm..... = Battle Hardened or Boy Hopeless? ;)

The former I hope! :D

• SRC Member

i think reefing is a personal hobby "

Even if someone try all means to stop you,

say your tank sux .. mine is better and so on....

you too young ... i am older .... i more this and that

Excuse me... are you paying fro my fishes and corals :evil:

One should not stop reefing because of ppl's comments

After All , no one is paying the livestock for you....

So keep on the spirit of reefing :heh:

In this world , there will be ppl who are against you and

also ppl who stand on your side :eyebrow:

Hmmm, such mass resignations have already happened here in sgreefclub long before the RC saga. It's normal for the number of shady/weird/intolerant individuals in a club to increase in proportion to the increasing membership experienced. Sometimes it is best to learn not to take certain comments too seriously. It is afterall an online community, and people often behave differently when behind the comforts of a computer screen. Such indirect forms of communication will always have their downfalls, as different people will perceive different things in their own ways.

I've not really judged your character as yet, as I don't judge people until I have met them. But I believe your character can't be as bad as the many people who seem to demand things for free (heard this from a number of experienced reefers), or people who bargain more when people are already selling things at a huge loss (can always be seen at the pasar malam thread). If the last 2 groups of people are still hanging around, why should'nt you? At least you are trying to make things happen, not like the people who just surf the pasar malam section to "squeeze" already desperate sellers.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Wah,didnt see this thread until todae...BH wad u trying to do....dere's no nid to resign lar... :o Pst..wads gonna happen to me?

Its good to take a break but dun quit...for the sake of ur reputation leh..thats a bad excuse...

Ermm,hope i am not offending anyone here... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

well..

bro bh..

dont let the remarks and taunts of the pranky adults get you there man..

SRC is a club free to anyone..

and who have the rights to say you arent capable of what you are

(if u get my jiff)

dont look at urself as a kid..

cmon we are all adolescent!

i have faced flames face to face during confrontation from adults

take it this way..

we give in to the words of hurts and insults, we lose out

we learn from the mocking and insults, we get to experience more and understand more of the world

=)

i cant say or do much with this post..

but i do hope it makes a difference

whatever your decision is..i respect it and i wish you well

-Jeremy

[u can give up on everything, but dont give up on yourself]

• SRC Member
:lol:

BH, you still got lots of supporters leh... so better take a break only not quit hor. :rolleyes:

As always being said.

An adult do something wrong, adult face the consequences.

But a kid do something wrong, will be forgiven.. He is still a kid afterall.

So stay put... :D

Ermz, that sounds abit "wrong" :unsure:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member

Hi BH,

there are many kind of teachers around, some are soft and nice, some are harsh and nasty...

as times goes by , you will find out that those whom uses the harshest words on you are probably those you benefited the most from.

take it easy !

always leave room for the next move...never say never....

hope to see you soon ! ;)

• SRC Member

May i know in what way?

:peace:

"An adult do something wrong, adult face the consequences.

But a kid do something wrong, will be forgiven..  He is still a kid afterall."

Hehe, this part....but maybe its just me....peace~

:peace:

Anyway, i think its a pity that BH is quitting, its not often we find people with so much commitment and drive, who continues to do stuff that not much people appreciate. I believe he'll be back....someday~ :)

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member
well..

bro bh..

dont let the remarks and taunts of the pranky adults get you there man..

hey dude, its not a matter of adults or kids here, SRC also have lots of adult kanna shot at point blank becos of certain reasons, eg. min******e, Aca****** P*****, Sai****, and lots more <_<

• SRC Member

hey BH.. why leave.. will u she de to leave mi.. (J.K)

juz now have a chat with u.. didnt noe tt is the last time to see u in SRC.. but seriously.. since u bear those nasty stuff for soo long le.. why not bearing it in the future.. i olso got flame alots of time.. although i noe they mean nth to mi.. but i juz try my best to let it in on 1 side.. and out from the other ear..

it will be very sad if u leave SRC.. and this is the site wher i got to noe u, and olso got most of the knowledge from.. u guided mi through u noe.. when i first log in, i still rmb tt i was reading ur thread with my bro.. we admire ur thread and the posting u have.. especially the passion u gave on to reefing.. i do hope tt u will only leave SRC for a break.. and not resigning ur name from here..

Reef on my bro..

hope to get a reply from u soon..

Lorenzo..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

Woww hottest threat for the New year men!!! :yeah::yeah:

My hands are really damn itchy after seeing all this interesting comment on this kiddo.

I can't compose long story, so have only few shock sentences...

1. Don't know wat the hell is going on most of the time.

2. No focus.

3. One hell of a confuse kid.....

4. Impulsive

5. Definitely a MOD wannabe, although always deny...

Pls parton my very 'lan' england hor, afterall me is Hokkien lang.... :lol::lol:

Cheers

BTW, i'm very sure he is watching this :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• SRC Member

My hands are really damn itchy after seeing all this interesting comment on this kiddo.

2. No focus.

4. Impulsive

Pls parton my very 'lan' england hor, afterall me is Hokkien lang.... :lol::lol:

Cheers

Dan, you too direct liao.... :D

• SRC Member

2. No focus.

4. Impulsive

Cheers

Sometimes we do need straight forward person like u, so that the thread may not be too lenghty, kudos to u :bow: