Blueheaven signing out

blueheaven

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

aiyoh! si mei tai chi! :P

BH, i dun know u...but i can see u NICK which always log in and help others! Thats good and cool of YOU! IN FACT, Im jelouse of what u have at these age cos i dun have anything when im at ur age :D

i agreed with some reefers that if you wanna to leave, just leave...there no need to resign whatsoever...cos frankly speaking.."who the f are you?" Many know u thru the things that you post, ur dedications towards reefing etc etc. Theres no need to take it so seriously, its just a hobby afterall! take some time to have a short break, get some life outside ....knowing more pple, go "cheong" , " hang ard orchard", etc etc ...There are more things coming up your life....BUT on the other side, i can see that you are trying ur very best to make these forum a better place for sharing.

it just my personal views and i hope you will learn something from pple comments here!

We are not HUMTAPing u...but just to let you know what our views...

p/s: sama sama , ang moh not that good...and pardon for the grammar mistakes...

Signing off,

Wil

^_^

• SRC Member
Frankly speaking IMHO, BH should not have post up this thread, it seems like no meaning for his resign and dont know wat he wanna tell people also, but i think he may have his own reason....... :blink:

:huh:

Bro, he is telling his supporters and see whether how many can actually beg him not to leave..... Sorry i speak out his mind ...

Unfortunately...... :D

:huh:

Bro, he is telling his supporters and see whether how many can actually beg him not to leave..... Sorry i speak out his mind ...

Unfortunately...... :D

You are right bro! :lol:

I really feel sad that for BH as he have done many things to help his so called 'friends' but seems that none of them is defending him openly. :unsure:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Bro, your statement is too pessimistic.

There are SOME (including me :D ) but not MANY..... ;)

Precisely, what happened to those 'friends' of his that have till now kept super quiet. ;):lol:

Sometimes, I wonder whether is BH being use as a pawn. :(

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

Han nor han nor.......if not no one will read leow...I've tried to stay clear as long as i could leow.....but last night i couldn't resist any longer..

Sorry hor BH don't leave lah......without you we wouldn't be amazed by your impervious spirit of GGKSS...

• SRC Member

Okay guys;

This just prove my statement earlier. SRC is a place where we come and chill out. We leash out at someone without our face being seen. We throw abusive words at someone without being "hamtam". Guess thats the beauty of a forum. Can anyhow let go also nothing can go wrong.

Seriously speaking, no one is hurt here rite?

I'm early 30s, but how abt the rest that are less tolerant? If you are very much older, I may think you a paedophile.

Equipment:

30G Corner Tank with 10G Sump, 2 x 24W artinic T5, 1 x 24W 10K, 1x 24W 20K, 3" Grade 0 sand & Live rocks, Activated Carbon, Bio-home, 2 x Seio M620, Hailea 1/2HP Chiller, Redsea Pro Skimmer

Live Stock:

Turbo Snail x 1, Green Mandarin Dragonet X 2, Blue Tang X 2, True percular x 2, 1 x Algae Bleenie, Clarke clown x 2

Reef:

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

RIPs (Since June 2005):

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

Old 30G Corner Tank.

Restarted 30G Corner Tank.

• SRC Member
Sometimes, I wonder whether is BH being use as a pawn. :(

My views:

So many juicy prawns in SRC to feast on :P . The worst case is that those became prawns, they themselves do not know. Worst still, make friends with the predator and let him feast bit by bit day by day. :(

• SRC Member

My views:

So many juicy prawns in SRC to feast on :P . The worst case is that those became prawns, they themselves do not know. Worst still, make friends with the predator and let him feast bit by bit day by day. :(

Bro weisoon, I think Gouldian means PAWN as in chess and

not prawn lah!!! :P

• SRC Member

Don't know if he will to give up his tank , don't know if gona have a chance to see him at any of the SPS shipment? :lol:

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic Turboflotor 5000Baby

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

Aqualight 2x250w + 150w MH

• SRC Member

Watanabei, some many things happened ! especially like Tigger's "who will write to the forum" dedication to our BH.

This is entertainment at its best ! even the campaigning in Taiwan's election cannot beat this man - of circus and clowns :lol:

NB, wanna "resign" must also announce to the whole World, seriously you should consider joining Young political party, they need young juicy prawns and pawns, or the recent thread on sale of seafood....

If like what weileong says...always stray one corner quietly when meet up, you do seriously have a problem...why not come with me to chiong and open up? KTV will open eyes, and you won't be shy after sometime....

Please Note : I am not a bad influence, just as the philosophical saying "drinking as a form of education" i merely apply to modern context.

By the way posted (PM) to you long while ago on Chaeto, never a single replied - how?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

If like what weileong says...always stray one corner quietly when meet up, you do seriously have a problem...why not come with me to chiong and open up? KTV will open eyes, and you won't be shy after sometime....

Wow got cheong never jio??? How can?? Happy happy all must share ma.

Straying to one corner was witness by more than 1 reefer :P

• SRC Member

Wow got cheong never jio??? How can?? Happy happy all must share ma.

Straying to one corner was witness by more than 1 reefer :P

Got leh.. tomorrow night.. SPS shipment again... Last time of Rooster year....

:D

Hope to see him there leh... Maybe he will change and greet us lah.. :lol: