Aqua Science T5

hulk

• SRC Member
For all the problems i face with Ben, we have table this up with the manufacture/supplier and it is history. Im still willing to support him but he have rejected the offer. So, the choise is still up to him.

Are you sure you had settled this with ben?

PLS MIND YOUR LANGAUGE? WHAT B**LS? We have females refeers here also.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

RAZALI,

Do not be the pot calling the kettle black. Who has problems with you? We are addressing a product not personal issue.

If you think daniel has a problem with you, then you dont be a keybroad hero. Call daniel to settle this issue. If you dont have his number, ( I am sure you have), Call me. I give you.

Just in case if you MISPLACED my HP number.93863135

• SRC Member

Part two,

Sure we are losers for we do not falsifying and present phony information to sell products. But are you sure we ain’t successful? How are your light sales nowadays??

Mr Chua, the light manufacturer was once in close term with Ben before Ben introduced you to him. To monopolize this trade you poisoned their relationship and force Ben out the scene. You cooped up an agreement to stop Mr Chua from manufacturing lightings for Ben.

I bet you did try to poison his relationship with other supplier of his…fortunately they did not take your word seriously like Mr Chua.

Ben had been in this line supplying electrical stuff to other trades and industries. All the contacts you have now are taken from Ben. Oh…btw in case no one knows Mr DE’s job, he is a logistician with a forwarding company. Am I accusing you without fact now?

• SRC Member

This one a bit long

Oh! Did I ever mention anything about your stuff being over priced??? This topic is only about the HO-T5 that you were trying to sell with inaccurate information.

If you think that is only a temp controller, which shows your understanding of the product…Zilch!

I have not commented on the products you sold on your site, like you did. Do you need to stoop that low!

I shall not name any reefers here, as I wouldn’t want to drag them into this. It’s none of their business. Like I said this is your style not mine!

But I’ll jus quote couple of example, “If you buy my pendant, it can produce 400w par with a 250w bulb.

You have also asked few reefers to test the new tube, but you wanted them to pay for it and also expecting them to write some good words for it. You even gave bad comments on them when they refuse to pay to do a review for you, and that is of course behind their back again.

• SRC Member

Surely by now everyone knows that I’m a

sleezy person,  ‘key board hero’ and ‘no bxxxx
, thank you for reinstating that!

I’ll sit around with reefers who are gentleman for discussion and a drink or two. But you don’t fall into the gentlemen category that’s why I don’t wanna be seen sitting in the same table with you. A gentleman will not use such low down language in a forum, there are ladies here you know!!

Btw, Mr Claude had also called my friend regarding this T5 issue two days back. Did he appear after tthat??? Guessed he is thru with your business tactic

Let me recap again, this issue is about:

1) Aquascience bulbs is 20% better than ATI

2) ATI is no longer in the market

3) Deletion of posts that were found to contains errors

4) Blaming everyone but himself for the errors

5) Getting people to provide "Good Reviews" by offering to sell at lower price

6) Getting his supplier to distract the topic by bringing up issues on spectrum shift of the tubes

That's all i have for now...

You Have A Nice Day Mr DE

• SRC Member

Guys I believe that this is going no where. Why don't you guys just cool off. Let the matter rest. Everybody has a point or two about each other. This is not the way to settle things or solve dispute. There are junior and senior member around reading this thread.

Mr Razali and Mr Daniel both of you have something to say about each other. From the way I see it, it is either stop replying or have coffee and talk about this like mature adults.

Sorry guys if I sound like a nosy parker but to see anger raging in this thread is not healthy.

• SRC Member
Guys I believe that this is going no where. Why don't you guys just cool off. Let the matter rest. Everybody has a point or two about each other. This is not the way to settle things or solve dispute. There are junior and senior member around reading this thread.

Mr Razali and Mr Daniel both of you have something to say about each other. From the way I see it, it is either stop replying or have coffee and talk about this like mature adults.

Sorry guys if I sound like a nosy parker but to see anger raging in this thread is not healthy.

Hey Mr Flying Carpet,

Thank you for the concern. I'm cool and am not angry.

That's my purpose of posting, to let reefers know of his dishonest conduct and itegrity problem......Going thru Pm will only 'sweep the rubbish under the carpet'

No one will know wat happened.

Anyway, the coffee with him is difinite a no go for i've mentioned many times...I'll not sit in a table with non gentleman..

Cheers

Daniel

• SRC Member

Hey Mr Flying Carpet,

Thank you for the concern. I'm cool and am not angry.

That's my purpose of posting, to let reefers know of his dishonest conduct and itegrity problem......Going thru Pm will only 'sweep the rubbish under the carpet'

No one will know wat happened.

Anyway, the coffee with him is difinite a no go for i've mentioned many times...I'll not sit in a table with non gentleman..

Cheers

Daniel

Wah you trying to sweep rubbish under me is it!!! :lol::lol::lol:

(joking only lah)

• Sponsor

Hi Mr Daniel,

Why are u so scared to meet up with me to table things up if you are not in the wrong? So you insisting to be a keyboard hero?

You can bring Ben along too so that you can hear both side of the story . am i being fair or asking too much from u? Or do i need to fix an appointment with u?

Im no gentlemen? U meant me or u?

Im seeing u utter rubbish with no claims. What are u trying to gain?

Hi Mr Ben,

ok, you can pass me his number. I dont keep his number as i have no business contact or relation with Mr Daniel.

This is certainly my most favourite thread in SRC! Yes, we learn cool tips such as the best skimmers deals around, or which fish are compatible with which other, or DIY tricks; however, nothing beats the discovery of bad sellers! :)

I am glad that we have heroic members here who are willing out spend time and effort in search of the TRUTH.

The facts are pretty clear and readers can decide for themselves. Guys, try to converse in proper english so that the non-locals can understand your concerns. It is clear that this issue has raised the attention of reefers worldwide. SRC has a large audience.

I'm spreading the word as well. ;)

(~ cci[RR]us ~)
A pair of Nemos :: Deep Sand Bed
Solite 2x24W T5 :: Prizm Skimmer with Overflow attachment

• SRC Member
us,Apr 3 2006, 06:37 PM] This is certainly my most favourite thread in SRC! Yes, we learn cool tips such as the best skimmers deals around, or which fish are compatible with which other, or DIY tricks; however, nothing beats the discovery of bad sellers! :)

I am glad that we have heroic members here who are willing out spend time and effort in search of the TRUTH.

The facts are pretty clear and readers can decide for themselves. Guys, try to converse in proper english so that the non-locals can understand your concerns. It is clear that this issue has raised the attention of reefers worldwide. SRC has a large audience.

I'm spreading the word as well. ;)

Mr cci[RR]us,

thank you for spreading the words..

Cheers

Daniel

Hi Mr Daniel,

Why are u so scared to meet up with me to table things up if you are not in the wrong? So you insisting to be a keyboard hero?

You can bring Ben along too so that you can hear both side of the story . am i being fair or asking too much from u? Or do i need to fix an appointment with u?

Im no gentlemen? U meant me or u?

Im seeing u utter rubbish with no claims. What are u trying to gain?

Hi Mr Ben,

ok, you can pass me his number. I dont keep his number as i have no business contact or relation with Mr Daniel.

like that very scary lei... dirty laundry ganna washed in public then wan to put location laio. Very gangster lei..

better dun buy anything from him , later got problem ask him for explaination, he put location, dun go he scold no ba***....

aiyo like that post dun know he will ask people beat me up or not? sorry sorry Dr evil, next time I dun dare laio....

:ph34r:

• SRC Member
better dun buy anything from him , later got problem ask him for explaination, he put location, dun go he scold no ba***....

aiyo like that post dun know he will ask people beat me up or not? sorry sorry Dr evil, next time I dun dare laio....

This is funny. :lol:

• SRC Member

Best suggestion= Go settle frustrations at eminent plaza, tuberose or kabuki ......

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member
Or do i need to fix an appointment with u? 

Hi Mr Ben,

If you want to meet up with daniel, pls CALL ME OR PM ME to ask me for his number. You go and arrange the meeting yourself. I am not your secretary.

Up to this stage, It has nothing to do with me. Pls dont get me involved YET. You settle with this issue first then I see how to we shd settle our issues......

• SRC Member

DE, why only table up with THC , this matter has already become a public issue not just between you and THC and ben (who huh?????).

Your claim sort of mislead the public, like providing chart which show your new tube is 20% better than ATi and ATI is longer in the market.

How can you post false information? How dishonest and irresponsible you are to just delete those questions and chart when someone spotted your plot.

I don't really care if you are really a hooligan or not? I have my stand right. If THC didnt expose your ill intention, I would have taken in by you.

You may want to classified me as THC kakis, but in actual fact is I am only a newbie in this hobby. Your word is especially trusting as you are sponsor but who know you turned out to be a lier?

THC, I thank you for taking this great effort to let us see this man real colour.

• SRC Member
DE, why only table up with THC , this matter has already become a public issue not just between you and THC and ben (who huh?????).

Your claim sort of mislead the public, like providing chart which show your new tube is 20% better than ATi and ATI is longer in the market.

How can you post false information? How dishonest and irresponsible you are to just delete those questions and chart when someone spotted your plot.

I don't really care if you are really a hooligan or not? I have my stand right. If THC didnt expose your ill intention, I would have taken in by you.

You may want to classified me as THC kakis, but in actual fact is I am only a newbie in this hobby. Your word is especially trusting as you are sponsor but who know you turned out to be a lier?

THC, I thank you for taking this great effort to let us see this man real colour.

Mr Honzo,

Please do not thank me ..I'm nothing but a sleezy, no bxxxx keyboard hero lei.... :angel:

Cheers

Daniel

To be fair, no plankton should involve themselves in the debate. Let the few powerhouses sort out the issues among themselves.

No need to sign in with a new nick and start a flame war. No need for over zealous support for your kaki.

Just an observation: I don't see any new nicks here. Most of them are registered quite some time ago. I clicked on their nicks and viewed their profile. The date joined is there. ;) Anyway, this is a forum, anyone who is a registered member should be allowed to post their replies. I don't see any restrictions here.

(~ cci[RR]us ~)
A pair of Nemos :: Deep Sand Bed
Solite 2x24W T5 :: Prizm Skimmer with Overflow attachment

• src unlocked this topic