Aqua Science T5

hulk

Seriously,

I'd suggest that everyone else shut up, and no need to add oil to fire. How does it benefit you? You earning a dollar a post ah?

As for the main parties involved, you guys really need to sort this out amongst yourselves and come back later to this thread to clear everything up. I am not taking sides. I have aeroplaned Ben before. Sorry, my bad. I know Razali as a casual friend, thats all. And THC, I do not have the honour of meeting him yet.

As for all the califares, extras and buggers who have nothing else better to do, go somewhere else and do something constructive. Answer all the newbie questions and help these newbies in their new found hobby.

Are you trying to show the rest what a lousy hobby this can be? Or would you prefer to show the rest what a great hobby this can be?

All that is fact or fiction has already been said by all parties. We will just leave the rest of the public to read themselves and judge for themselves.

If you think you got nothing else better to do, simple, go find some girl, take some videos with your handphone, send to me, then I help you publise. Then you can be Tammy 2. Want or not?

I want to make this clear. I am not doing this for SRC to be a better place. I am just doing it for the sake of all marine hobbist.

JEEZ!!! Grow up already! <_<

Well said. Now, leave the forum alone and stop all these flaming wars. Not happy with each other or how they conduct business.... settle it outside. This forum was set up to share information, not for flaming. Thanks chee, for speaking up.....

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Mr DE,

You are so predictable...i knew you would be using this method... :rolleyes:

Seems like two moderators from the new forum is here to help now....i supposed you have also called them...there should be more, why don't you invite them all...

All those things that you have posted on ATI are from Mr Claude, you still missed out details on the untested T5 tubes. And also the 2 years plus stuggle of Mr Claude in Germany trying to win reefers into using this Aqua Science tubes but to no avail... :whistle

Let's recap on wat you've said or posted to boost the sales off watever tube you are selling:

False info on ATI

post-17-1142017340.jpg

And the inaccurate charts (charts on the same tube, but of different reading)

post-17-1141569587.jpg

post-17-1141569380.jpg

Oh btw, ATI had landed in many reefers house now....

• SRC Member
:o

the (North East) Reefers Vs the (West) Reefers???

:blink:

Stan, you also know they meet up regularly???? :bow::bow:

Oh, they are only casual friend although they meet up regularly... :erm:

THC.... I dun feel that Fue'sl comments was trying to help DE in any way. He was just making a neutral comment and his own personal experiences with ATI. He never once stated that Aqua Science was in any way better or worse. Thus he most certainly dun need to be drag down to your senseless flaming with DE.

Personally, with ATI tubes costing $60 plus when it first came out. I dun think DE tubes are really that expensive if they can give similiar outputs (I am not saying DE tubes are better, just equivalent). Which seller has never claim that their stuff are better? All these are very subjective. Even if u get a lab to test all these, I can assure u that the experiment can be easily tweak to give u the results u want to see.

Please dun have this kind of mindset that whoever is not supporting u.... is ur enemy. Please grow up.

• SRC Member

Please see here for PEACE

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

THC.... I dun feel that Fue'sl comments was trying to help DE in any way. He was just making a neutral comment and his own personal experiences with ATI. He never once stated that Aqua Science was in any way better or worse. Thus he most certainly dun need to be drag down to your senseless flaming with DE.

Personally, with ATI tubes costing $60 plus when it first came out. I dun think DE tubes are really that expensive if they can give similiar outputs (I am not saying DE tubes are better, just equivalent). Which seller has never claim that their stuff are better? All these are very subjective. Even if u get a lab to test all these, I can assure u that the experiment can be easily tweak to give u the results u want to see.

Please dun have this kind of mindset that whoever is not supporting u.... is ur enemy. Please grow up.

I don't think THC have in any way commented that Fuel have posted anything bias.

He only mentioned that moderators from a new forum are coming in to post in this forum. IMHO, this is not right especially for a new commercially driven forum.

The only error he commited he that he thought there are 2 mods that have commented which in fact there are 3.

As for ATI selling $60 when it first launch. Most of us remember how much our skimmers, corals & fishes cost us that time too. Those were the days when the market first discover that it is possible to have a healthy reef system vs have FOWLR with bleach white corals. Thus we should not use it to compare with the prices now.

What I think should be the issue are:

1) Aquascience bulbs is 20% better than ATI

2) ATI is no longer in the market

3) Deletion of posts that were found to contains errors

4) Selling products of dubious quality (Water Top Up)

5) Blaming everyone but himself for the errors

6) Getting people to provide "Good Reviews" by offering to sell at lower price

7) Not wanting to invest but uses bulk orders as a pretext to get "Capital" for his business

8) Selling products that he is unfamiliar with (PO4 remover)

9) Undercutting and selling products that he have no rights to carry (Skimmer)

10) Getting his supplier to distract the topic by bringing up issues on spectrum shift of T5s

P.S. Mr Muar Chee, I think it is very rude to ask people to "Shut up". Especially when you are a moderator of another forum. Think you better behave yourself.

• SRC Member

You looking for me? :unsure:

This is funny man ! hahahhahahahaha

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Hi Mr Lightbolt75,

Pls don't be mistaken, I have nothing against the moderators of this new forum...In fact i know some of them, they can support anyone they deem right i cant stop them......

Cheers

Daniel

p.s. My leapforg, got three moderator posted meh??? I'll go check back.... :fear::fear:

Hi Mr Lightbolt75,

Pls don't be mistaken, I have nothing against the moderators of this new forum...In fact i know some of them, they can support anyone they deem right i cant stop them......

Cheers

Daniel

p.s. My leapforg, got three moderator posted meh??? I'll go check back.... :fear::fear:

Sorry bro... my bad. Guess I jumped the gun. Guys.... no more flaming lar. Live and let live. Let's just enjoy our hobby.

Did'nt know a neutral reply by an fellow ATI supporter would create such hoo-ha. :peace: Anyway, THC I believe I have met you before too. For some fish? :lol: . Argh...I feel so ripped off in the past. $60+ a tube! :pinch:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Razali has done it again. He had diverted all the attentions away from the T5 tubes issue again. He replied with all the wrong reasons. NO ANSWERS or Explainations given on the T5 tubes. I dont think he will ever give us an answer. So this thread shd come to an end. No matter how, he will play tai chi, with no answer.

7) Not wanting to invest but uses bulk orders as a pretext to get "Capital" for his business

10) Getting his supplier to distract the topic by bringing up issues on spectrum shift of T5s

ALL NO ANSWERS.

Word of caution: Just be careful when you want to deal with people like him.

If im not honest, i will not be what i am now. I still have all the support from the LFS, Freelancers, Suppliers, Tank makers etc.

If he is honest, do you think he is in this sitatution with no answers.

May god bless him. :peace::peace::peace:

I don't think THC have in any way commented that Fuel have posted anything bias.

He only mentioned that moderators from a new forum are coming in to post in this forum. IMHO, this is not right especially for a new commercially driven forum.

The only error he commited he that he thought there are 2 mods that have commented which in fact there are 3.

As for ATI selling $60 when it first launch. Most of us remember how much our skimmers, corals & fishes cost us that time too. Those were the days when the market first discover that it is possible to have a healthy reef system vs have FOWLR with bleach white corals. Thus we should not use it to compare with the prices now.

P.S. Mr Muar Chee, I think it is very rude to ask people to "Shut up". Especially when you are a moderator of another forum. Think you better behave yourself.

Leapfrog,

I am curious, are there any rules or regulations that stated a mod from another forum is not allowed to post a NEUTRAL POV? So in what way was it not right in ur context? Even though they are mods in other forums but in SRC, they are just normal members who are entitled to their own comments and opinions so long as they are not trying to start a flaming war.

P.S. Mr Muar Chee, I think it is very rude to ask people to "Shut up". Especially when you are a moderator of another forum. Think you better behave yourself

So are u saying that normal members dun need to behave themselves as much, compared to mods from other forums? Mr Chee was only trying to quell the flaming (although abit blunt but so long as it get the job done, who cares). Unless u have been a mod before, may I suggest that u dun teach a chicken how to lay eggs?

Seems like two moderators from the new forum is here to help now....i supposed you have also called them...there should be more, why don't you invite them all...

I was defending Fuel cos THC implied that DE called Fuel to come in and post to help him when no such thing happened. I was the one who brought this thread to Fuel attention..... that SRC are having a flaming war. Sorry THC, for bringing this matter up again. I was just telling Leapfrog why I said what I said.

Personally, I feel that you are the one who is perpetuating this flaming thread and have a personal agenda against DE. You have already posted the Qs repeatedly and DE have answered as much as he possibly can. The rest is up to the other forummers to decide who to believe. Unless u want DE to post the answers the way u want it to be and not what is out there, before u rest ur case?

It is like u asking the Q: Is Tammy a girl?

DE answered: got two ######, make funny girl sounds, like to be videoed on hp.

DE did try to answered the way he knows but not the answer u are looking for. Which is a simple yes.

Hi lightbolt75,

Yes, there is no rules stopping anyone from posting and I did mention "IMHO". So are you saying that I can't have my own opinion?

I mentioned it is very rude to ask to "shut up" am I wrong doing that? You mean you prefer people ask you to "shut up" then reasoning with you?

I never have been a mod. But as members, all of us have certain expectations of how mod should behave just like you expecting me to reply in certian ways.

I have placed the below questions several times, which part of my questions were replied in a manner that is deem appriorate for you and I am too dumb to understand?

I shall leave it to the people to judge.

Leapfrog07 :D

Mr MC , it still best to stay out of this whole thing why not go back to ur own forum and be a hero there . Oh forget that forum traffic is super low where most of the time only mod looking at each other no wonder you want to come here to join in the heat.

I shall leave it to the people to judge.

As part of the "people", i liken these attacks on DE to that typical of a bunch of inbeciles who do not reason. The leader and his followers have only one intention; seek and destroy whoever comes in their path. In their own self righteousness and under the pretext of doing service to community, they have been ruthless.

They have revealed their ugly self while relentlessly raining attacks in large groups. In this situation, the victim has little opportunity to defend himself. For when he opens his mouth, the enemy digs into his words and make unreasonable deductions and contort the situation.

The victim gets tired and worn out. And he keeps quiet, thinking that since he had said his piece, the best solution is to make a gracious exit and let the truth prevail.

His enemies see this as a weakness and an opportunity to destroy him, give chase and would not let off. I think it is very much like hooligans.

"It reflects the character when one knows not when to pull his punches"

All the above "IMHO". I believe those 4 alphabets will give me enough indemity for all the crap i spluttered. At least it seemed to do the job for leapfrog07.

By the above, i am not saying that DE is absolutely faultless in this incident. But i sympatise him cos his mistake(deliberate or not) is amplified beyond proportions by competitor who happened to be a better strategist.

As part of the "people", i liken these attacks on DE to that typical of a bunch of inbeciles who do not reason. The leader and his followers have only one intention; seek and destroy whoever comes in their path. In their own self righteousness and under the pretext of doing service to community, they have been ruthless.

They have revealed their ugly self while relentlessly raining attacks in large groups. In this situation, the victim has little opportunity to defend himself. For when he opens his mouth, the enemy digs into his words and make unreasonable deductions and contort the situation.

The victim gets tired and worn out. And he keeps quiet, thinking that since he had said his piece, the best solution is to make a gracious exit and let the truth prevail.

His enemies see this as a weakness and an opportunity to destroy him, give chase and would not let off. I think it is very much like hooligans.

"It reflects the character when one knows not when to pull his punches"

All the above "IMHO". I believe those 4 alphabets will give me enough indemity for all the crap i spluttered. At least it seemed to do the job for leapfrog07.

Your main reason is to make people hate you and you have done that. You are most welcome to make the thread more happening as i like to read your post cause it really made people hate you.

• SRC Member

Found the third moderator and one more is monitoring this occasionally.

Mr lightbolt75,

i'm ok with you quoting me as an example...But the part on Mr DE answering to the question, i must disagree. He has been 'bitting around the bush, no answers were given.

ATI tubes are already in and still he insist it's of inferior quality compared to previous batch.

Think a little further, are OEM company bounded by contracts or they can simply announce to any person that they are the OEM factory producing products for some company, in this case ATI.

Mr Claude had been fighting a losing battle with ATI and he is still losing. There are hint of his frustration and anger shown in his earlier posting. Frustration?Those words that Mr DE had spoken/typed are from him...

Anyway i've already found the answer i want from Mr Claude. Hope he'll be successful with this new tubes, additives and other chemical absorbant.

As for Mr DE, since there wouldn't be any answer from him, i shall not dwell on this further. However, i need to thank him for the publicity he gave....

I hope you are successful with your newly arrived PO4 remover, hope it doesn't contain Copper Oxide.

Opps pecah your lobang......

Cheers

Daniel

Your main reason is to make people hate you and you have done that. You are most welcome to make the thread more happening as i like to read your post cause it really made people hate you.

I don't think we are in the same league. I have read your postings and i definitely do not respect your intellectual level. Many of your attacks have been under the belt and shallow.

Mr MC , it still best to stay out of this whole thing why not go back to ur own forum and be a hero there . Oh forget that forum traffic is super low where most of the time only mod looking at each other no wonder you want to come here to join in the heat.

This is the evidence :rolleyes:

Under the belt attack and stupid enough to invite resent from the forumers/moderators from another friendly forum whom did you no harm.

I don't think we are in the same league. I have read your postings and i definitely do not respect your intellectual level. Many of your attacks have been under the belt and shallow.

Same same lah , you are always out to mess with people sale thread and everyone knows about you and many people hate you. This time you are different , trying hard to back up your ahbang . Or maybe you are Mr evil and Mr hate me.

• src unlocked this topic