hulk

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Of course there are no rules against moderators from another forum adding their comments in such a sensitive issue. But you have to admit, doing so does pose as a rather sensitive situation.

You might be mistaken to have an ulterior motive even though you may not harbour any in the first place. I understand that there are many in a similar situation who chose not to implicate themselves unnecessarily.

:o

the (North East) Reefers Vs the (West) Reefers???

:blink:

The mastermind have give them the go ahead sign . After staying low for some time and he is back again. Welcome ( This time round should call you mastermind ) you know who you are.

Mr HaTeMe,

It takes 2 hands to clap man. If no wrong was done in the first place then there wont be so much hoo-haa now.

Like i mentioned, i do not think DE is faultless. But does it warrant the array of attacks? I think you would agree that sometimes information via text can be misinterpreted. It can also be tedious to type out long passages. It is thus easy to find fault in text. Whoever is more detailed will find more faults. Thats about it.

If i really want to pick bones, refer to the following:

page 4 of thread. quote thc

"As for the ATI thing, I’m not gonna brush away the responsibility by hiding facts. Yes I do have problem getting the tubes, but I didn’t give up. I’m always trying my best to get the best ATI tubes until now"

Note the word "best"? Does that mean that the quality of ATI tubes varies? And will that constitute truth in DE's suggestion that ATI tubes of recent batch may be of inferior quality?

At the end of the day, why are we entralled in all this? It is obvious that this is a war between business rivals. :lol:

Really non of my concern..wonder how much of it does it concern those parties who have been actively lending their thoughts and emotions to this thread.

Lets continue reefing and put the past behind. Support who or what products you deem fit. No one medicine works for all.

Cheers!

• SRC Member
Found the third moderator and one more is monitoring this occasionally.

Mr lightbolt75,

i'm ok with you quoting me as an example...But the part on Mr DE answering to the question, i must disagree.  He has been 'bitting around the bush, no answers were given. 

ATI tubes are already in and still he insist it's of inferior quality compared to previous batch. 

Think a little further, are OEM company bounded by contracts or they can simply announce to any person that they are the OEM factory producing products for some company, in this case ATI. 

Mr Claude had been fighting a losing battle with ATI and he is still losing.  There are hint of his frustration and anger shown in his earlier posting. Frustration?Those words that Mr DE had spoken/typed are from him...

Anyway i've already found the answer i want from Mr Claude.  Hope he'll be successful with this new tubes, additives and other chemical absorbant. 

As for Mr DE, since there wouldn't be any answer from him, i shall not dwell on this further.  However, i need to thank him for the publicity he gave....

I hope you are successful with your newly arrived PO4 remover, hope it doesn't contain Copper Oxide.

Opps pecah your lobang......

Cheers

Daniel

In case someone is trying to create diversion.... :ph34r::ph34r:

Like i mentioned, i do not think DE is faultless. But does it warrant the array of attacks? I think you would agree that sometimes information via text can be misinterpreted. It can also be tedious to type out long passages. It is thus easy to find fault in text. Whoever is more detailed will find more faults. Thats about it.

"As for the ATI thing, I’m not gonna brush away the responsibility by hiding facts. Yes I do have problem getting the tubes, but I didn’t give up. I’m always trying my best to get the best ATI tubes until now"

Note the word "best"? Does that mean that the quality of ATI tubes varies? And will that constitute truth in DE's suggestion that ATI tubes of recent batch may be of inferior quality?

At the end of the day, why are we entralled in all this? It is obvious that this is a war between business rivals. :lol:

Really non of my concern..wonder how much of it does it concern those parties who have been actively lending their thoughts and emotions to this thread.

Lets continue reefing and put the past behind. Support who or what products you deem fit. No one medicine works for all.

Cheers!

So does it warrent you to mess with others sale thread? You ask yourself before you point your finger at people because your other 3 fingers will be pointing back at you.

In case someone does not want to let live.. he will have to respond to the above. ;)

• SRC Member
Ozy,

You may have lesser capacity than what you think to answer so blatantly.

Well you did mention that

"In case someone does not want to let live..."

I thought you are refering to me... :paiseh:

• SRC Member
Precisely. I am in agreement to that. ;)

So how? Want to sleep already or not?

:idea:

Glad to have your concensus on that...

I do have an early meeting tomorrow morning, but you have to admit: this is very interesting...

• SRC Member

:lol:

Middle east salesman A brings in slimming pills from overseas, claims that they do work by this much and that good, at a stall he rented in Jalan SRC. Along the way, his claims were incidentally, not purposely (as the saying goes, Know yourself and the enemy and victory is yours..), discovered to be untrue, by Asian salesman B who just works across the street off Jalan Absolute.

To begin with, no 2 chicken rice stall vendors will love each other, let alone given an opportunity... to commit sabotage (we are talking about business and $$$ here man, so...) :ph34r:

Notwithstanding the fact that both parties will have their own fair share of support and fans, competition will remain status quo and the ONLY end result is bad rep and image on part of the 2 salesfolks.. :idea: Think? 1hr a day debating in this thread might potentially translate into $$$ for both your businesses = more $$$ to bring your family = more time to spend with your family = (don't you think time spent with your family will be more worth it, rather than arguing with some unsung heroes behind this screen that we see almost every other day?)

Stan, thought Hawaiian mermaid should be speaking more sense here right instead of spouting some duh comments hor? :snore: (utterly disappointed) :snore:

A fault is a fault.. it only opens the gate to attacks.. there are no should or NOTs as to whether he deserves the attacks. Like it was put, "just that the other party is a better strategist" speaks more than everything else... mesa hokkien will put it, "kiam kan" :whistle:whistle

Unintellectuall environment.. better stick to my home forum

post-304-1148825424.gifmadboy.gifmadboy.gifmadboy.gif

That just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to,

doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

Glad to have your concensus on that...

I do have an early meeting tomorrow morning, but you have to admit: this is very interesting...

That why i say he is making the thread more happening , without him the thread would have slow down. Well done Mr Hateme.

• SRC Member

Because i am trying to ease the tension here and because you really would not want me to go through in detail all that you have typed in this thread to do bone picking. :)

Well you sure do have a weird way of easing the tension, by adding more gasoline...

I don't think it is bone picking, but insisting a straight answer like what I just did, and verifying the source of information. I did post some questions myself within the thread but also did not get any answers as well. Perhaps it has been overwhelmed by the posts here.

• SRC Member
have been reading what's happening and I really do not want to step in because this is clearly business politics from two competitors (and their partners/supporters/distributors) who have common interest to see a clear win, mainly their own. 

Why would anyone thinks that it's all this is abt Business politics from 2 competitor? Who are these 2 competitors? DE and Horizon ??? OR DE and who??

Can all you EXPERTS answer?

• SRC Member
Hi Daniel,

Daniel and Ben working together (Horizon Ventures) and now, in another forum as Simple Ideas. Cannot succeed in doing lights and now this? Cummon guys, grow up…

So what you want to achieve with this?

Who started all these abt competitors? All the disusscions are on AQUA SCIENCE And ATI tubes. Who kept saying abt competitors? ALL RAZALI is trying to do is just to distract the attention away from answering about his T5 tubes.

Horizon Ventures does not bring in any t5 tubes so in what way is that considered as competitor?

Just one word to you, if you have the balls, meet up and we table this up. why want to be a keyboard hero if you think that you are right????

That malay guy just cant lose. He made a mistake, ego too big, so delete thread. Cannot give an answer so try tai chi here and there. Lose his cool use"IF YOU HAVE B*LLS", ask people out to settle, Still cannot work so say that it's becos of competitor trying to posion hin T5 tubes. If in the very beginning, a good explaination was given, he will not be in this SHIT HOLE NOW.

Hi all,

I have no intentions of being a participant in this thread other than being a spectator to the proceedings. However, I've recieved several PMs asking me if any of the Moderators in another forum OnLine is involved in this thread or if this person or that person is a Moderator from our forums.

I haven't been able to read the entire lengthy thread but allow me to clarify that I don't think any of the Moderators of another forum OnLine has been involved in this thread.

List of Moderators in another forum OnLine.

I would be glad to reveal to anyone the identity behind the nicks of the Moderators in our forums if any of the nicks is unfamiliar to you. :) Kindly PM me if you are unsure.

Cheers!

RAV-65 aka Vanquish :peace:

Forum Administrator

another forum OnLine!

www.another forum

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• src unlocked this topic