Coralife Salt

May&Bruce

• SRC Member

A few months ago I bought a pail of Coralife salt from PM, they told me that you can now buy it cheaper without the little bottles of additive in each salt bag and without the t-shirt, or for a higher price you can still get the pail with the additives and with the T-shirt. So I bought the more expensive one as I wanted the additives. However, only one of the three bags of salt had the little additive tube.

Now I bought another pail (the more expensive one with the T-shirt) but none of the three bags of salt have the additive tubes!

Has Coralife stopped providing the additives? Or have they mixed the additive already in the salt?

I emailed coralife but no reply! Next time I go to the shop where I bought the pail i will ask them - but I dont always believe what the shops here tell you!

Does anyone know?

Thanks

Real reefs don't have glass bottoms....(...think about it)

used to have it in every individual pack . small one or big one . why dun you try to buy the individual pack and not the whole pail ?

but i have change to marine environment .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

S$68 per pail

Why's different btw have littel bottel and don't have littel bottel? IT's different company

Huh? Same company -coralife. but seems maybe they have now already added the additive to the salt mix instead of providing it in the little tube in each bag, like they used to.

I emailed coralife about it but had no reply.

Real reefs don't have glass bottoms....(...think about it)

• SRC Member

someone told me there r 2 versions in the market now, both r coralife but just manufactured in diff places...

1 version is without the tee and the salt do not hav the little bottle of addictive... it is cheaper... tink made in china

the other version has the tee and the addictive (this is the original one)... price same as before

to buy which is up to the consumer's choice... u cant compare n complain since there is a price difference too..