aquamarin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Wah sis ping u so helpful ah...my hamster got lost in my bedroom, can you help me find?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member
Congrate to u bro...

bUt hoNesTly BRO aquamarin....

i kEep dOg too but rEalLy hoPe u Can b mOre cArefUl n rEsponsible in tHe fUture...

wHy nOt sEek aDvice frM expErt aBt uR dOg bEhaViour ba...  :erm:

there is nothing wrong bout how janet takes care of diamond.. she dotes on diamond a lot, and she has been with jan for a while already... sometimes when you leave your dog free to roam around the place, when the door to your house opens every 2 min or so, you think its quite possible for things to happen. your JRT is in a home. the husky is in a shop with super high traffic flow.

of course there are risks leaving the husky loose, but there can only be 2 ways to secure the dog, 1 is the leash it up (i dun think you like it if you are leashed to a table) and 2, cage it up somewhere, and leave the dog sad and forlorn. huskies are one of the more difficult dogs to keep, requiring a lot of space for it to move around. and frequent exercises.

bro, you have a dog i know, everyone can see, but yours is a JRT. attention seeking, but not demanding. caging a small fella like a JRT up in a small area is ok, caging a husky in the same sized area is not correct.

Wah sis ping u so helpful ah...my hamster got lost in my bedroom, can you help me find?

try to lure it out with some sunflower seeds.

that's how i caught my robo last time. missing for 2 days .

spray some sunflower seed in my room and lie on my bed waiting for it to come out . when's it is hungry , they will be out as their sense of smell is better than their sight .

:peace:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10