Hailea Ozonizer

barra_sg

• SRC Member

Just curious.. does ozonizer need to be connected via a controller? Or can this be used "raw" out of the box?

I also heard it will affect acrylics. Make them turn yellow. Is it true?

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

Just curious.. does ozonizer need to be connected via a controller? Or can this be used "raw" out of the box?

I also heard it will affect acrylics. Make them turn yellow. Is it true?

Hailea Ozonizer can be used out of the box.

I think there is different grade of acrylic in the market thus i could not comment if ozone will turn it yellow. So far we have not received feedback from customer of their acrylic turning yellow. Personally,i'm using Reef Manic beckett with the ozonizer for the past 1 yr and have not seen it turn yellow yet.

• SRC Member

Hailea Ozonizer can be used out of the box.

I think there is different grade of acrylic in the market thus i could not comment if ozone will turn it yellow. So far we have not received feedback from customer of their acrylic turning yellow. Personally,i'm using Reef Manic beckett with the ozonizer for the past 1 yr and have not seen it turn yellow yet.

Thats what need to know. Thanks. :P

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/