Mini Ocean World

little bull

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

when want to cycling with your fren to my place again? He want the timer ler. ;)

i know!!! :angry:

arghh... tiring... haha... =] most likely tml!!! anymore things to frag for me?? i want mush or zoos!

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

I want your zoo too.. must go biding lio :lol:

Wait for me!!

Serious if i know you have such nice zoos... i would have traded with you instead of putting the zoos on bid... lol...

If any loose frag, i buy from you.... lol..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Ya, at first I also encountered the same prob. They usually wld detach form the rock itself. <_<

Ever since I adjusted the flow, (main current are gather at the behind of the tank) The old prob was gone, and they even grown bigger and bigger now. :lol::lol:

Besides, I refrain myself form touching of moving them after I've placed them inside the tank, guess it help tot.. :angel:

• SRC Member

Speicially for bro Jacob (if he happen to look c look c here) :rolleyes:

Update:

This spotted hawk does not get along well with my long nose hawk, however, after one day and one night chasing each other like Indian show.. finally, both signed the resettlement.

Long nose too the right side of my tank, the spotted hawk happy happy occupied the other side of the tank.. :ooh:

post-69-1145724605.jpg

• SRC Member
Nope...i do not have a UV. Might add 1 in the future. Heard it helps abit in keeping the water clear too? Im only running a cannister (connected to a chiller)....wouldn't want to add a UV and stress out the poor cannister. :)

I also using the cannister. But I manage to find a UV that in-sump type one. Because not many lfs carry the stock, so I have difficulty to get the replacement. sigh :cry:

Actually, I heard Ozonizer is much better to give a cystal clear water. However, after spoke to few reefers, I found it too difficult to control (the O3) and more cost needed. So,I decided to stick with UV lol.

When got UV, I don't remember I got to clean the glass tank everyday . But now.. jia lat ler... as what you can see fishes pic above, blur blur like that. :(