• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
:eyebrow::eyebrow:

wow!! i like this photo!!!

your clams also very nice!!

btw how you frag te blasto?? cut into half??

• SRC Member
Just avoid the flesh then chop the LR into 2. :lol:

Action need to be fast to avoid further stress the Blasto.

ooooo... icic.... thanks...

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Finally, this hobby got to put a stop here as I have to move on. Life without the marine & reef is kinda colourless yet kind of relief (phew). sigh..

Will doing the solo backpacking in June to Vietnam, one whole month there, kind of soul searching and spirit refreshing... haha..

I have stop the backpack for 4 years ever since I fall in love with marine world. It is kinda of heart pain when shuting down the system. Mini Ocean World is my first attempt and I happy with the result. Do you? :peace:

Cheer :)

• SRC Member
Finally, this hobby got to put a stop here as I have to move on. Life without the marine & reef is kinda colourless yet kind of relief (phew). sigh..

Will doing the solo backpacking in June to Vietnam, one whole month there, kind of soul searching and spirit refreshing... haha..

I have stop the backpack for 4 years ever since I fall in love with marine world. It is kinda of heart pain when shuting down the system. Mini Ocean World is my first attempt and I happy with the result. Do you? :peace:

Cheer :)

Your reef tank was brilliant. Hope to see ur tank again in Members Tank & Specs sub forum. :)

yi lu shun feng.

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hallo bro & sis,

I am reading this forum now in Vietnam. Thank you for all your wishing, I've already landed in Vietnam safely and kicking :P Only got a terrible sunburn and legs aches after the long hours trekking in Sapa Highland.

Start to miss the Prata & Tea Tarik. Only this two things, so far...

Okay, chao...

Happy reefing ;)