Sell 2ft T5 HO lightset

bluezing

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

hahaha.. i oso got dymax T5NO 2 tubes one... got even a modded switch to turn off or on the white light... can work on that also... muhahaha..

haha okok i see if anyone wanna get my rainbow. if got i confirm get it from you. cos i dun wan haf spare things lying around.. already got alot. giving me a headahce already...

upzzz

hiya bro ,

the lightset is definately better than those PL and FL .. just keep it and use ya . look nicer too. if u sell , u will lose money too .

anyway unless u are using a FL single 15 watts, 48 watts T5 is okie . not high in term of electricity comsumption lah .

:peace:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

yes bro...haha..thats why i dun mind keeping it.

but dun forget...higher watts means also higher chances of algae growth..

thats why for me now...i cant even on the light for too long. otherwise algae knock on my door liao...

but if using 1 single FL tube...i can on much much longer...

thats why lor... :)

yes bro...haha..thats why i dun mind keeping it.

but dun forget...higher watts means also higher chances of algae growth..

thats why for me now...i cant even on the light for too long. otherwise algae knock on my door liao...

but if using 1 single FL tube...i can on much much longer...

thats why lor... :)

Hmm.. Since you are looking to change to FL, and to save electricity... Why not swap with me? I have a Rainbow 2ft with individual switches for 2 tubes, and I have customed a row of 12 blue LEDs into the center with a separate fower source... Thus you can switch on the FL when you need it to be bright, and leave the LEDs on more more than 1/2 a day with low power consumption... :D

• SRC Member

Hmm.. Since you are looking to change to FL, and to save electricity... Why not swap with me? I have a Rainbow 2ft with individual switches for 2 tubes, and I have customed a row of 12 blue LEDs into the center with a separate fower source... Thus you can switch on the FL when you need it to be bright, and leave the LEDs on more more than 1/2 a day with low power consumption... :D

yo yo bro..from AF also one rite? hehe..i reply u in AF oredi.

but still...no deal la..

FL how to swap with HO :lol: