My SPS tank

Retook a new pix today... looks much better and closer to what the eye is seeing! :) Should have played around with camera modes more often! ;)

Here's the tank with full 1600watts MH on! Photo's a little big, but I guess it's a full tank view... ;)

post-22-1065549840.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait till I fill up the right front corner with some frogspawn/octopus corals first! :P

And my sun corals are opened up! And my clams are facing the camera, and my SPS corals colour up more! :P

And remove my cleaning magnet from my front glass!

And most importantly... scrape off every bit of coralline algae off my black acrylic background!

• SRC Member

when it's already so encrusted? tot in another thread some guys are having trouble keeping their glass clear?.... ur tank like that need chemicals to clean lo if that is the case...

• SRC Member

Your powder blue is always in the center of pictures. Weird.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

cool. So you still need my service ? ;)

btw, where's those suncorals ?

Service? Hahaha... sure... I need pros to teach me a few more tips! :)

The sun corals are still there but they aren't open in this shot.

Your powder blue is always in the center of pictures. Weird.

Yeah... he knows when I have my camera out and always seem to be hogging the whole photo. :lol:

Geez.....over-stocked tank!!!

ANY DAY...I wan my tank overstocked like tat.......wow....I feel like a small kid looking at a surreal tank.......

AT.....I am right-clicking and saving your tank pic in my archive of great tanks..... :lol: