My SPS tank

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

AT, i would be good for u to provide a "dummies guide for reef Keeping - marine nirvana"

this guide show us the steps u have done to achieve this far...

good work

keep it up..

:P:P

i am getting the keys of my 5 room flat..

hope to set up a tank like yours..

me a newbie in marine..

only tried discus breeding >>fresh water.

---------------------------------- u keen to keep some disciples?--------

:evil:

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Supporter
really got nothing to say, such a wonderful dream land for fishes, i think urs is as nice as Rainbow one...

that's the most insulting comment that I have ever heard here.... :P

AT, can show pics of your tank room?

Cannot lah... so messy... my Minister of Home Affairs won't approve of the state of my room for public display! ;)

• SRC Member

:bow: AT,

Great reef tank & this my dream lei....hope I will learn from you!

Btw I notice you do not have damsel fish, it is true that damsel is no good for reef tank & is acro frag easy to maintain as I noticed you have tons of it in your tank!

Pls advise!

:thanks:

:bow: AT,

Great reef tank & this my dream lei....hope I will learn from you!

Btw I notice you do not have damsel fish, it is true that damsel is no good for reef tank & is acro frag easy to maintain as I noticed you have tons of it in your tank!

Pls advise!

I think he do not have many frags, IMo more colonies instead

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hi AT,

I think your Tank is an inspiration! :)

I am now thinking of having a reef tank.(half of yours) :P

I have had planted tank and FG pond in my flat but didn't dare to venture into reef...

Need advise if it's better to custom make a tank or to buy a sec hand?

Would be gd if I can custom make but got no contacts? Any way to get a quote from your supliers?