My SPS tank

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah boy.... I was amazed myself... everyday looking at it... you don't see it... but comparing photos... kenna shock! :upsidedown:

No wonder I had a hard time keeping my calcium and alk levels stable then! :)

I also partly attribute it to my high intensity lighting and GP feeding. ;)

Actually, this isn't the only fastest growing coral... one of my birdnest frags is now 10x its size and turned pink. :)

My bluish monti digita is also much bigger. and so has most of my staghorns.

• SRC Member

hey, u should retake ur whole tank picture again, so people can compare how much growth of ur sps.

=)

(or, u want to me to post the pictures i have taken..not very well taken.) (can i go ur house again to take more pictures?)

hee

Hi Zenus, thanks for dropping by that day and taking some pictures... but unfortunately.. I realised that we missed out a few critical shots. Some of them were quite blurred. Perhaps we should have used a tripod?

If you're free.... I'm free too! :)