Publicity and Visual Material Preparations

I got you the pens u needed. 2 boxes.

at my place. can pass to someone who

will be there in weekday. think u need them.

one note to point, the pen may looks sturdy.

but its a missile if not careful. haha..

• SRC Member

Erm AT, do we actually have an official poster design and a car decal design?

It seems dat lobangs for the printing abound, so i tink we shld seriously get down into deciding on fixed designs and doing some printing of the posters and decals (u know how things can screw up in the last minute!!!)

Btw, i was tinking if we could actually recover our printing costs by actually selling the posters and car decals to the public??? It would also help in spreading of our club's presence in SG...

Multimedia presentation preparation:

I plan to put up powerpoint presentations and am appealing for photos of members reef tanks for use as a Display Gallery of sorts since it's silly to setup a real display tank to attract members of the public there!

This photo gallery will show off the beauty of our home reefs and hopefully inspire more people to do a lot more towards the caring of our natural and home reef environments thru knowledge gathering and improving their husbandry skills!

Please send in nice photos of your reef tanks and tank inhabitants (not more than 72dpi and 1024 x 768 pixels max).

Once people are gathered to admire the slide show, the presentation will move on to tips on basic reefkeeping, our responsibilities, (supplemented by SRC members talking to the public and giving our flyers on such info).

I am appealing to SRC members to help me as much as they can.

Thanks! :wub:

AT

I nominate Seahorse, Williammuk and dersuz.....of course you tank setup is a must...... personally have yet to see morgan's tank..but a variety would be fantastic...would definitely love to see his outdoor tanks..(8FT?) .....

danano? nano tank expert!

Tanzy, Chris and Joe_p?

I have a bow tank..

Where do we submit the pics??

• SRC Member

Do you want pictures of clownfish eggs?

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif