The Teens Nowadays

Melvyn Tan

• SRC Member

Those "bitches" in the clip file so young got son meh?

Anyway my message is not replying to you but to flying carpet just to make sure you know i am not replying to you.

But in your reply you seem to insinuate something on me - are you?

Yes I am if you are.

• SRC Member
I doubt some people will ever know what it means at all..hehehe

btw...everybody..this "FUN" refer to those fun days where Police catch theif and...dealt with it using the law..

not 1 to 1 or gang fights...

no wonder ppl don understand what melyin...this is the Lingo of ex policeman or PNSF...

please do not misread his intention...

Bro, i agreed to u if these thing hand over to the SSB, it will be fun..but before handover the the SSB, let the GIS handle it...and have "fun" then hand over to those SSB for more fun...

:off: bro, u reservist which unit.....pm me..lah...

:peace::peace::peace:

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

btw...everybody..this "FUN" refer to those fun days where Police catch theif and...dealt with it using the law..

not 1 to 1 or gang fights...

no wonder ppl don understand what melyin...this is the Lingo of ex policeman or PNSF...

please do not misread his intention...

Bro, i agreed to u if these thing hand over to the SSB, it will be fun..but before handover the the SSB, let the GIS handle it...and have "fun" then hand over to those SSB for more fun...

:off: bro, u reservist which unit.....pm me..lah...

:peace::peace::peace:

Bro, that is why so many youngsters totally no experience at all think so smart don't even know what people are talking about just barge in like a mad dog or should i say a dog-in-heat trying to attract attention...hahhaha...this type of "huo se" can find plenty in you-know where...

Just because someone tell me about this fella, is a young girl i shan't be bothered with her...

People nowadays dun know the times, big heads is SS also do legal business like in Interior Deco, Contractors, etc.. tourism, LFS somemore !

Bro i am in various vacations, the one mentioned is one of them, you? Miss the old days of slaXXing "members" legally and detaining them for the longest time in association with you-know-what...

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member
Me and my bad again. catch no ball. I thought bro melvyn tan was refering to what I am refering. Apologise everyone for misleading.

Er...bro no no no...i fully understand what you are talking about also...for i also one on one leh long time ago hehehhe and also many on many hehhehehe but just for fun not "members"

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

It was stated in the paper. ;)

Arggghhh....information and knowledge transfer nowadays so fast....

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

well... peace...gals & guys....

peace....

btw..me good boy loh...just do according to the book never..impose any special "fun" loh....

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

Now you reservist which unit?

Any idea on the progress of the bitches that beat the poor girl?

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

suppose to be, try again and if you encounter problems let me know...cheers

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

So serious! Beat somebody up nowadays and their parents will look for you? With lawyers and threaten to be charged in court? What happened to the good old days where you settle things outside?

The teens nowadays are weak. :angry:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
So serious! Beat somebody up nowadays and their parents will look for you? With lawyers and threaten to be charged in court? What happened to the good old days where you settle things outside?

The teens nowadays are weak.  :angry:

Man those were the days. B) One on one lose today come and settle again the next day.