23/06/2006 Big Tonga SPS shipment 9:30AM

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

live and let live lah evryone...chill... losers will always behave as losers so just let them be... if they think wat they do is the norm and is a gd example of gracious society and if they feel proud to impart such values to their offsprings, then so be it, ... dont fret over losers, just live yr own life n be happy... Class is permanent ...

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

Pathetic.. :eyeblur:

Why so much finger pointing, moaning and whining everywhere?? :snore:

Like how Scarab put it, the quick eying, coral reservation and grabbing are all part of the fun of shipment cheong-ing what.. Choosing to stay gracious and gentlemenly is all but another way of staying your passive, inactive, low esteemed self.. :whistle

Like it or not, this 'kiasu' culture is definitely going to stay. And i'd really hope it stays this way, because otherwise if future shipments are going to manifest in a high class, gentlemen and gracious fashon, then prices would have been way exhorbitant and sorely lacking of kampong flavour.. :pinch:

Some like it this way and some like it the other way round.. But it seems that the opposition can only whine away after each and every shipment :whistle crawl back to their desktops and let their fingers do the talking, SINCE this is the only chance they can do all the little mischievous antics, hoping to satisfy whatever disappointment and setbacks they have suffered.. If ever you guys were even trying to revolutionise the way shipments are carried out, my message to you is DREAM ON ! :whistle

The even more despicable ones even, at their oblivion of certain parameters given their special status in other forums, cry and whine away in other forums whilst pointing fingers at yet another forum.. my msg to you: condescending and freaking low. Yet another despicable bunch are happily laughing away how things have in fact turned for the better for them :whistle and one last last kind.. the kind who pretends to be amicable, sends out a slight hint to start a war, laughs behind the scenes and then finally acts as a hero to stop the war at all cost.. Pui ! I hope you never ever get the fish you have been whining for in all the forums, and even if you do, it does not survive! :whistle:whistle

post-304-1148825424.gifmadboy.gifmadboy.gifmadboy.gif

That just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to,

doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

its aways...same story...with different modus operandi

last time was some senior reefer some of them are even sponsors "helping" auntie to open the bag of SPS even zoos then...end up buying tons and tons...then go home and FRAG then sell...

ppl complain .. they (the senior reefers ###### sponsors) helping themselves to the box..and we have no choice but to watch ..and wait for the remnants...

tsk..no big deal..this the world........

have u ever wonder what the diff between the Thais and the above PROFIT Fragger...

ans: they are the same..both Profit Oriented...

only diff is they are selling to diff markets... one to local one to overseas,..

Thais are the one with a LFS in Bangkok, the FRAGger operate at home...

:off::off::off:

btw heard that in thailand they do have nice big luminous Green Mushroom....... how lucky....they are..they can buy coral from SG..hope we can go HK and buy coral.....

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

Pathetic.. :eyeblur:

Why so much finger pointing, moaning and whining everywhere?? :snore:

Like how Scarab put it, the quick eying, coral reservation and grabbing are all part of the fun of shipment cheong-ing what.. Choosing to stay gracious and gentlemenly is all but another way of staying your passive, inactive, low esteemed self.. :whistle

Like it or not, this 'kiasu' culture is definitely going to stay. And i'd really hope it stays this way, because otherwise if future shipments are going to manifest in a high class, gentlemen and gracious fashon, then prices would have been way exhorbitant and sorely lacking of kampong flavour.. :pinch:

Some like it this way and some like it the other way round.. But it seems that the opposition can only whine away after each and every shipment :whistle crawl back to their desktops and let their fingers do the talking, SINCE this is the only chance they can do all the little mischievous antics, hoping to satisfy whatever disappointment and setbacks they have suffered.. If ever you guys were even trying to revolutionise the way shipments are carried out, my message to you is DREAM ON ! :whistle

The even more despicable ones even, at their oblivion of certain parameters given their special status in other forums, cry and whine away in other forums whilst pointing fingers at yet another forum.. my msg to you: condescending and freaking low. Yet another despicable bunch are happily laughing away how things have in fact turned for the better for them :whistle and one last last kind.. the kind who pretends to be amicable, sends out a slight hint to start a war, laughs behind the scenes and then finally acts as a hero to stop the war at all cost.. Pui ! I hope you never ever get the fish you have been whining for in all the forums, and even if you do, it does not survive! :whistle:whistle

Brother, why so angry...??

Just corals and fishes.. Not fighting for fire wood or bringing food on the table. Relax and chill out.

:lol:

its aways...same story...with different modus operandi

last time was some senior reefer some of them are even sponsors "helping" auntie to open the bag of SPS even zoos then...end up buying tons and tons...then go home and FRAG then sell...

ppl complain .. they (the senior reefers ###### sponsors) helping themselves to the box..and we have no choice but to watch ..and wait for the remnants...

tsk..no big deal..this the world........

have u ever wonder what the diff between the Thais and the above PROFIT Fragger...

ans: they are the same..both Profit Oriented...

only diff is they are selling to diff markets... one to local one to overseas,..

Thais are the one with a LFS in Bangkok, the FRAGger operate at home...

:off::off::off:

btw heard that in thailand they do have nice big luminous Green Mushroom....... how lucky....they are..they can buy coral from SG..hope we can go HK and buy coral.....

Hmm... Your remark is without any proof so pls do not over react. It will only start a flame war.

:peace:

kk...i think...yes ..w/o proof...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i did not demand a receipt when i bought my items from them... thus no proof..

... :huh: do u mean the FRagger selling frags or Thais?

nvm.... my mistake... :bow::bow:

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

nice to see u back....

well..another suggestion to add..why not they (the staff), "CLOSED SHOP" unpack all these corals, then allow us in with no spare tanks... just like PR...

problem solve.

Thats the best way isn't it? Unpack, let the corals acclimatise, display, put the price tag on, open shop and hobbyist to come in and take their time to pick and buy.

I think it could be better this way. Overall better quality.

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

it happened not only at iwarna, at ah beng place too. I heard some old bird at ah beng's place say if you want swee coral must work, don't work take the not so special one. So those who really work so hard( open the boxes as what you all describe) end up going home with very special piece, how to complain? Some even make you think that he is JULIAN SPRUNG( dun noe correct spelling or not) and yet they choose coral like auntie choosing apple at the market. Poor coral. Bro This is our home land This is the kiasu style we live in. Forget about it and carry on. Next time round play smart and wish you can have what you want in your tank.

Keeping coral

100%

10%-- already expert in keeping coral,LPS or SPS. ( expert)

20%-- on the way to expert, do lotsa research and effort going to pay off

70%-- :evil: today buy coral, next week die nevermind buy again. we call this stock replenish.

Anyone agree or disagree this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

aiyoh.. make such a big fuss.. chill lah bros. anyway, here's my 2cents worth of advice/opinion:

1) i'm sure those ppl were provoked in some way, that's why they went on e defensive. it could b e incident tt bro alien07 mentioned in earlier post. one reefer tells his friend tt a coral is nice n another reefer go snatch the coral. i mean, if u're tt first bro, how would u feel? so instead of every1 jumnpin on the "blame" bandwagon, should rethink of how to approach such situations. next time can try asking politely to see, dun think they'll turn u down but if they do, then u can come here n start ur complaining again, but this time it's justified. :rolleyes: we're all adults.. (i think).. so act lyk ones!

2) so wat if they brought their GFs, wives, families, parents? non-reefers, esp gals, may see something they think is nice cos they lyk e colour or wat but most times, we reefers know better or have our own preferances. heck, i've ever been on tt end of e stick b4. i'm sure other reefers can relate to it. maybe u haven't had a chance to ( or maybe u did), but i'm sure u'll have a chance to experience 1 day.. :D n also, u've got 2 eyes, 1 mouth n 2 hands (correct me if i'm wrong), plus u r so called an "EXPERT" as compared to these non-reefers, so wat's stoppin u? unless u're afraid of gals n parents, then tt's another story altogether. :lol:

3) complainin to vanquish juz cos u cannot solve UR prob or cos u didn't get wat U want & forcin HIM 2 take a stand/action even though he was not there is going a tad too far. u r forcin him 2 compromise his position & intergrity by makin him base his judgements on a 1-sided story. NO OFFENSE bro :P but in my opinion, this sorely shows u r lackinn in maturity n intergity. in simple terms, ur MENTAL AGE not equal to ur CHRONOLOGICAL AGE.

4) why involve iwarna? they aren't there 2 BABYSIT ppl lyk U! they're runnin a business.

all's said n done, ppl go 4 such shipments cos some feel e adrenalin, others got other reasons.. but if u can't handle urself n r so NARROW-MINDED, then take my advice n sit all the shipments out. if u dun get wat u want, dun complain cos of ur lack of speed or fear of openin ur mouth to ask. n dun go runnin to high powers to ask them 2 solve ur prob. u're an adult, so act lyk 1.

Please stop this guys

No point repeating what others have said and adding more flame to the fire

Remember, we cannot judge a person unless we have walked a mile in his mohicans

Enough is said and the point is being brought across

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

Please stop this guys

WOW! Deja vu!

This sound so familiar. I can see that you are back, bro...... :sick::sick:

LalaLaLalalalalala :D

Please remember SRC is a place for hobbyists not for flame wars.

If you think otherwise, please move on!

LalALaALlalalalalalala :D

The last of the mohicans...

aquabeanz

HaHaAhaHahaHahAHaHaa :D

post-304-1148825424.gifmadboy.gifmadboy.gifmadboy.gif

That just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to,

doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

Please stop this guys

Yes Mr "Mod Wannabe". Your quote sounds familiar.. Did u learn that from civics and moral education recently? :sick::lol: Thought u said u had resigned from the Forum? How come can come back without invitation? :sick::lol::lol: looks like you're still young and cannot hold to your words. <_< So a word of advice for u. Pls act your age and stop acting like a grown up.. :rolleyes:

I think Bro blue heaven meant well. Well, i do not know him but not many adults are like him who knows and share.

like you have mentioned...."MENTAL AGE not equal to ur CHRONOLOGICAL AGE". I don't think reefing has anything to do with age.

enjoying reefing folks. i am going to cheong later! ;)

Yes Mr "Mod Wannabe". Your quote sounds familiar.. Did u learn that from civics and moral education recently? :sick::lol: Thought u said u had resigned from the Forum? How come can come back without invitation? :sick::lol::lol: looks like you're still young and cannot hold to your words. <_< So a word of advice for u. Pls act your age and stop acting like a grown up.. :rolleyes:

Wow, brother, pls leave some space for people to breathe.

:P

BH. the door is always open to u. :D Pls dont lock it yourself. :look:

Wow, brother, pls leave some space for people to breathe.

:P

BH. the door is always open to u. :D Pls dont lock it yourself. :look:

yes don lock yourself...... :D:D:D:D:D:D

:off:

i'm afraid..this will become a thread....abt ...BH.... :D

aiyoh.. make such a big fuss.. chill lah bros. anyway, here's my 2cents worth of advice/opinion:

1) i'm sure those ppl were provoked in some way, that's why they went on e defensive. it could b e incident tt bro alien07 mentioned in earlier post. one reefer tells his friend tt a coral is nice n another reefer go snatch the coral. i mean, if u're tt first bro, how would u feel? so instead of every1 jumnpin on the "blame" bandwagon, should rethink of how to approach such situations. next time can try asking politely to see, dun think they'll turn u down but if they do, then u can come here n start ur complaining again, but this time it's justified. :rolleyes: we're all adults.. (i think).. so act

lyk ones!

2) so wat if they brought their GFs, wives, families, parents? non-reefers, esp gals, may see something they think is nice cos they lyk e colour or wat but most times, we reefers know better or have our own preferances. heck, i've ever been on tt end of e stick b4. i'm sure other reefers can relate to it. maybe u haven't had a chance to ( or maybe u did), but i'm sure u'll have a chance to experience 1 day.. :D n also, u've got 2 eyes, 1 mouth n 2 hands (correct me if i'm wrong), plus u r so called an "EXPERT" as compared to these non-reefers, so wat's stoppin u? unless u're afraid of gals n parents, then tt's another story altogether. :lol:

3) complainin to vanquish juz cos u cannot solve UR prob or cos u didn't get wat U want & forcin HIM 2 take a stand/action even though he was not there is going a tad too far. u r forcin him 2 compromise his position & intergrity by makin him base his judgements on a 1-sided story. NO OFFENSE bro :P but in my opinion, this sorely shows u r lackinn in maturity n intergity. in simple terms, ur MENTAL AGE not equal to ur CHRONOLOGICAL AGE.

4) why involve iwarna? they aren't there 2 BABYSIT ppl lyk U! they're runnin a business.

all's said n done, ppl go 4 such shipments cos some feel e adrenalin, others got other reasons.. but if u can't handle urself n r so NARROW-MINDED, then take my advice n sit all the shipments out. if u dun get wat u want, dun complain cos of ur lack of speed or fear of openin ur mouth to ask. n dun go runnin to high powers to ask them 2 solve ur prob. u're an adult, so act lyk 1.

agree bro agree. :lol: but how to blame when your mind doesnt act as your current age. :angry: if im the guy,i will b dam ashame of myself n dont dare to post anymore.but lets just c how thick skin can a man b yah? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please stop this guys

anyway,just to tell you that when have you ever seen a 17yrs of age telling an adult wat to do?y r you so supportive of him?or maybe you r also like that thats y you wan to defend him,but in other ways,you r actually defending yourself.am i right? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: