Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha... everybody is getting their tanks from AM... no wonder Steve is so busy lah... so hard to get an appointment with him nowadays :D

Can share with us more info before tank arrival? Mine is gonna be smaller than yours, 4x1.5x2 :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

i still prefer some one i can trust in this great investment for my hobby as compared to some one when i ask for a some quotation came back 2 weeks later . that person is the one doing the geo aquatic. this is customer service

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Bro Cherm... I'm sure we all make our decisions based on a series of considerations... I agree with you Customer Service plays a crucial role in building a tank... and trust.

Let's not debate which LFS is cheaper here... what's your plan for your new tank? Any ideas yet? I am still figuring out whether to do "Rojak" concept or "thematic" tank setup :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

ok . enough of those comments .

i think will be rojak tank

Humble tank :

Equipment :

Yeah mine too... most probably... it's very hard to achieve thematic unless we are to go for Indo-Pacific theme :D or Shallow Singapore Reef with loads of Nemos and Anemones :D

my wife do not like Anemones

Humble tank :

Equipment :

my wife do not like Anemones

Then what does your wife likes? (besides you of course :lol: ) Will you be transferring all your current LS to your new tank?

• SRC Member

i seriously doubt so. maybe tunze 6060, ati 2 tube model undimmable, aquabee 1000 and becket 24" and used resun cl0500. but then everything add up also over that amount already. even if he is am firm supporter, he will not be able to get those things at that price as its way below cost price. considering that its with a new tank somemore. JMO

Member of

n34281892381_7606.jpg

bekette bull 600 skimmer with waste collector and pump

chiller c0500

aqua bee 7000

1 set 4x54W ATI lights

JBJ auto top up with pump

total damage with tank and equipment $4715.00

Humble tank :

Equipment :

chiller c0500

aqua bee 7000

1 set 4x54W ATI lights

Good choice of equipments bro... those equipments will make a proper setup that can lasts for many years :)

Do show us a bit more on the JBJ top up system :D

sorry the video is not ready yet. but here are some my pics for tank. my sump is also not ready yet .

img0101xw6.jpg

img0102ll5.jpg

img0106ee1.jpg

Humble tank :

Equipment :

I like it very much leh!!! I just sms Steve, I ask him to just do up a tank similar to yours... I like the simplicity of it and the external overflow box! :lol: Can show the sump also? :lol:

Bro Cherm... since the tank maker will still come to fix the sump, do you wanna consider having a black film to cover the overflow box area? The lid is hydraulic powered? :wub:

• SRC Member

chiller c0500

aqua bee 7000

1 set 4x54W ATI lights

Is it just me or does anyone else think that 4.7k for a 4 ft setup is an awfully lotta money...even with the specified equipment?.... :huh:

I cant see the pics for some reason tho so cant judge the workmanship etc..... :P Either way....keep the pics coming.... :)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef