D&C 4ft Tank

chercm

• SRC Member

so many months already and u are still toking abt scaping???

think u shld concentrate on stocking up rather then scaping...

sometimes scaping comes naturally after u stock up...

tt's wat happened to me... i just any-o-how scape and stock up... shift here and there, and TA-DA...

i have my tank stable and scaped...

hope it helps...

post-15193-1253328847_thumb.jpg

My 3ft tank

Dimension --> 3ftx1.5ftx2ft

Ehiem 1262 return

Ehiem 1260

Artica 1/5hp Chiller

Tunze 6055 + 7091 single controller

EcoTech Marine Vortech MP40W

Royal Exclusive Mini BubbleKing 160

Lumenarc 250watt 10K BLV

02x Giesemann T5 39watt (blue + Actinic)

Deltec 501 CR

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know but cannot seems to have any artistic inspiration on this tank

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• SRC Supporter

hey bro, dont think that way.

u just need to sit down and think what u wan and how u wan it be.

ofcos it wun be 100% of wat u wan,

60% look alike will do. always remember do not copy, bcos all rocks r different dimension different if u try to mimick other's rockscape then u will fail badly.

u been in this hobby long enough, go slowly and then once u get it and u think its right.. dont touch anymore concentrate on stocking.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

hey bro, dont think that way.

u just need to sit down and think what u wan and how u wan it be.

ofcos it wun be 100% of wat u wan,

60% look alike will do. always remember do not copy, bcos all rocks r different dimension different if u try to mimick other's rockscape then u will fail badly.

u been in this hobby long enough, go slowly and then once u get it and u think its right.. dont touch anymore concentrate on stocking.

totally agree, with stocking of life stock, the tank will look great liao. cheer :eyebrow:

5x2.5x1.5ft Rimless Dream Tank (06/03/12)
Skimmer - Reefoctupus

Return Pump - 1 x Eheim 1264, 1 x water blaster 7k
Wavemaker - 2 x mp40es
Chiller - Daikin compressor with coil drop in
Lighting - 4 x 80w T5 Pair 1(6hrs23/12/12),Pair 2(16/06/12312hrs 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (1/3/12) -(15/11/12)6hrs and 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (13/10/12) -6hrs)
Reactor - Dosing pump (01/01/11)

totally agree, with stocking of life stock, the tank will look great liao. cheer :eyebrow:

hope to get more frag from reefers

Humble tank :

Equipment :

appreciate more input on how to improve

Humble tank :

Equipment :

Couldn't agree more with [V]tec

i've been reading about your history of your tank and dun mind me asking, those corals in your latest fts were newly acquired?

Even the 2nd last fts pic already says that a couple of corals up lorry already. :whistle

You have been into this for a long time and with the money u spent on equipment. Perhaps it's time for you to invest in reading(on your own please) on the basic of keeping a marine tank.

So far it seems every small i mean really small thing you will hit the panic button with "what should i do" "how to ......." "why my fish or coarls die(without giving details)" and not to mention the latest "how to do rockscape"

Gosh even rockscape need help??? (ok my bad... say maybe i suggest u get a lego set to play first to get some "artistic inspiration") although i must say the number of times u do and redo your rock scape experiences is definately more than me.

Seriously please do read up rather than waiting to be spoon fed...... i rather u learn how to fish and not waiting for ppl to give u fish.

If you gonna give reason(s) like those in your old tank thread i.e too lazy to read up. Perhaps it's time u start another hobby. :peace:

aquatronica7na.gif

in fact i long been in the cyano bacteria nightmare and also my sea cucumber committed suicide ....

i have been reading up and thanks to all the reefers and now my finally my parameters have stabilised . i plan to set everything right on track now

Humble tank :

Equipment :

Good to know you want to set everything right on track this time and all the best in your rescpe. Actually i do like one of the old scape (one of the rescape U did Yourself after AM did for u) till things started falling apart. :angel:

I can see that u do want a beautiful tank at home otherwise u would have given up long ago with so many failure, :bow: so work hard to keep it that way yah :peace:

aquatronica7na.gif

ok nice. only the bridge in the middle look very of place. other than that, ok liao. this is valley scape. i suggest u dont touch and go stock up on corals!

thanks bro will stock up ..

Humble tank :

Equipment :