MWTS: Black Occellaris Pair...

Terryz_

erm, they are world different. those are australia fully black clown. and its of 3digits for pair. of course they are much much more nicer as well

Ohhh......from the pics, they seem to be False Percula :D

$130 for a pair is dirt cheap if it's really the black percula as below:

Maybe Bro Terryz can show a clearer pic. Drooling liao :P

post-10-1155143529.jpg

dude , the pic u posted is True Percula , Amphiprion percula

terryz selling is Black Ocellaris, Amphiprion Ocellaris a black version of the 'false percula'

get it ? and they are tank raised ! aquacultured !

• SRC Member

hi bro zaiqiu,

false clowns arent false in any way- its just a common term for referring to amphiron ocellaris, or ocellaris clownfish.

the pair that bro terryz is selling are australian captive bred black coloured ocellaris clowns. false clowns if you wish, but all black, and rare just the same, which explains the high price. they go for far higher in the states and in the uk. try looking them up on RC and you'll see.

the pair in the pic youve shown are lovely too, but those are amphiron percula, more commonly known as true perculas, and those come in black variants as well, both of which are ex.

do also note that captive bred specimens are alot hardier than wild caught ones, and also more ecologically ethical, thus the price.

cheers,

ian

Thanks all for the clarification... :bow:

They are Australian Black Occellaris... They are still young now thus the dark brown color... The female one is starting to change to fully black... Left only a bit of the face... The male is slightly smaller so the coloration not out yet... But can see the potential..

I will try to take a clearer photo of them... But very difficult cos they too active liao... hehe...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

hi bro zaiqiu,

false clowns arent false in any way- its just a common term for referring to amphiron ocellaris, or ocellaris clownfish.

the pair that bro terryz is selling are australian captive bred black coloured ocellaris clowns. false clowns if you wish, but all black, and rare just the same, which explains the high price. they go for far higher in the states and in the uk. try looking them up on RC and you'll see.

the pair in the pic youve shown are lovely too, but those are amphiron percula, more commonly known as true perculas, and those come in black variants as well, both of which are ex.

do also note that captive bred specimens are alot hardier than wild caught ones, and also more ecologically ethical, thus the price.

cheers,

ian

Bro Ian best explained it :D

Rem ML once had it....and ex! I was still wondering y so ex? hahaha......

Waiting for the pic too..... :yeah:

• SRC Member

Yeah.. and they are easy as clowns.

Don't worry about them being brown. Mine also brown but turned black in just weeks.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

Thanks all for the clarification... :bow:

They are Australian Black Occellaris... They are still young now thus the dark brown color... The female one is starting to change to fully black... Left only a bit of the face... The male is slightly smaller so the coloration not out yet... But can see the potential..

I will try to take a clearer photo of them... But very difficult cos they too active liao... hehe...

Did a search :D

http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/clownfish...kwhiteaustrali/

Lovely clowns....begining to like them :evil:

Which LFS selling now?? :rolleyes:

post-10-1155259603.jpg

All Bro... The two blacker clowns pair up instead.... :angry:

Now i got two separate ocellaris to sell... Both are dark brown color... Haven develop fully... But i can assure will change to fully black...

Selling at $65 each...

Offers will be consider...

Pls no ridiculous pricing...

Thanks...

Member of:

• SRC Member

Did a search :D

http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/clownfish...kwhiteaustrali/

Lovely clowns....begining to like them :evil:

Which LFS selling now?? :rolleyes:

Saw Ah Beng selling these black ocellaris @ $45 each; was there on Wed (National Day).

These used to sell for very high prices, but after a season of commercial breeding, supplies of these went up, thus the price came down... :lol:

Saw Ah Beng selling these black ocellaris @ $45 each; was there on Wed (National Day).

These used to sell for very high prices, but after a season of commercial breeding, supplies of these went up, thus the price came down... :lol:

65 is the price i got it for... but no choice thats why i stated offers will be considered...

Member of: