ATI Bubble Master

acidjazz

After 1 week of observation, I've decided to start a comprehensive product review on this great product very soon. Reefers, please be assured that I will present to you a neutral, unbiased and impartial review as expected of me.

Jervis, i understand tt u started a new thread on another forum but no response. ATI BM 250 is not some complicated equipment. I believe most reefers can understand from this product review.

Besides, how can we expect a neutral, unbiased and impartial review when you clearly mention to me personally that the ATI Twister pump sucks but refuse to post on your review?

Cheers.

Be well.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[WAT R U TRYING TO PROVE TO REEFERS OR R U TRYING TO MISLEAD THEM ?

R U THE AGENT ? I DOUBTS U R NOT TAT RICH .

R U LOOKING 4 TROUBLES ? I TINK U R.

WHO WILL BELIVES ? SINCE YR NICK IS PIA ZHI.

Coool down ah boy. acid jazz is not proving anything to reader. he just want to share about his newly acquired skimmer. thank you

WHY ?

U WANT TO GET INVOLVE BETWEEN ME & HIM IS IT?

• SRC Member

oh no i see a kamikaze pilot who cannot profit from the ATI BM and will unscrupulously try to destroy the good name of a potential skimmer....

a review is such a double edged sword....

ohhhh noooooooooooooooooooo

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

Jervis, i understand tt u started a new thread on another forum but no response. ATI BM 250 is not some complicated equipment. I believe most reefers can understand from this product review.

Besides, how can we expect a neutral, unbiased and impartial review when you clearly mention to me personally that the ATI Twister pump sucks but refuse to post on your review?

Cheers.

Be well.

HEY ACIDJAZZ WHY R U CORRUPTING BY POSTS AT THE BEINGING U BEETER GIVE ME AN ANS AS I DON'T TINK I OFFENDED U .

BE A MAN & ANS MY ?.

Cheers.

Be well.

Bro... it seems from your previous post you are challenging me... well... looking at our different position right now... I don't think it's worth for me to take up your challenge. You will pull me down together...

Good luck to you bro... I will just stand and see how much longer you can stand (bearing in mind you already been banned by another forum) and how many planktons can you keep on creating :)

Cheers... you are such an entertaining character... truly :peace:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Bro... it seems from your previous post you are challenging me... well... looking at our different position right now... I don't think it's worth for me to take up your challenge. You will pull me down together...

Good luck to you bro... I will just stand and see how much longer you can stand (bearing in mind you already been banned by another forum) and how many planktons can you keep on creating :)

TKS 4 YR SARCARTIC COMMENTS.

U R A BIG BIZ "MAN" I DUN TINK I'M YR MATCH FRANKLY SPEAKING.

Jervis, u misread my intention. I am just curious as to why you can tell me that the new pump for ATI twister sucks and yet it was not reflected in ur own review thread? This will mislead the reefers here bearing in mind that a review consist of both pros and cons.

If you only wish to mention the pros and casually ignoring the cons, might as well not do a product review?

Btw you dun have to put forward an explaination, you do not owe me or anyone on this forum anything.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

• SRC Member

haha..i tot Jervis and Acidjazz doing a joint review but now the picture become clearer.... better than those PurII hahaha...thanks for the crystal clear picture...

me really mountain tortise..don know that a new BM ATI skimmer also got paraiiiiiel importers..

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

Jervis, u misread my intention. I am just curious as to why you can tell me that the new pump for ATI twister sucks and yet it was not reflected in ur own review thread? This will mislead the reefers here bearing in mind that a review consist of both pros and cons.

If you only wish to mention the pros and casually ignoring the cons, might as well not do a product review?

Btw you dun have to put forward an explaination, you do not owe me or anyone on this forum anything.

JERVIS IS A MAN & NOT LIKE CHAO AH KUA LADYBOY.

• SRC Member

ok I know the price of this skimmer is attractive...

but I'm wondering by the look of the messy wire "needle wheel" of this skimmer.

It seem to me that it will get easily dirty and thus end up reduce performance and worst stop skimming totally.

So how long you need to take the pump out and wash that messy wire "needle wheel". Also as stated the water flow rate and air rate given it sound unreal for the kind of pump given it quite unlikely that the kind of water and air rate can be acheive.. well maybe I'm wrong..

It seem to me that it will get easily dirty and thus end up reduce performance and worst stop skimming totally.

So how long you need to take the pump out and wash that messy wire "needle wheel". Also as stated the water flow rate and air rate given it sound unreal for the kind of pump given it quite unlikely that the kind of water and air rate can be acheive.. well maybe I'm wrong..

nope, you are definitely right about the air rate.. 2000l/hour..using eheim 1262, hmm.. even deltec and hns cannot give that number.

anyway, price is good and it works. please consider it.

oh no i see a kamikaze pilot who cannot profit from the ATI BM and will unscrupulously try to destroy the good name of a potential skimmer....

what is the purpose for this thread? to sell product ?? or to review????

Hi, now that we are back on track. . .

I believe that the wire mesh will trap dirt overtime as well although it has not been proven considering that i have only been using the skimmer for 2 weeks plus.

Even when tt happens, i don't think the skimming will stop completely. More like the performance will drop.

I still have no idea how often this skimmer needs maintenance. I suggest taking the pump out once every 2 months to clean the wire mesh.

Regarding the water volume and air flow, the only way to prove it is for someone to test it using a reliable air flow meter. However, we sld give ATI the benefit of doubt that what they stated is true.

Lastly, for someone who owns a bubble king, the bubble master will not be up to ur expectations. :)

p.s. Tonny, the thread was started by me to provide an insight about the skimmer. Therefore throughout the thread, i stated both the cons and pros of the product. However, other parties might want to start their own thread to sell the product.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

p.s. Tonny, the thread was started by me to provide an insight about the skimmer. Therefore throughout the thread, i stated both the cons and pros of the product. However, other parties might want to start their own thread to sell the product.

AJ... is TONNY another one of your planktons? :lol::lol::lol:

Btw... it is you who are selling the Bubble Master... I heard all AM's BM snatched up before the cut-off date... I think they must thank you lah... it is your credit after all :bow:

Don't be afraid to take credit :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Btw... it is you who are selling the Bubble Master... I heard all AM's BM snatched up before the cut-off date... I think they must thank you lah... it is your credit after all :bow:

Very true, a very well done review indeed.

I believe that all equipment needs to be serviced and maintained periodically for efficient operations. I send my car for servicing every 10000km, I service my beckett nozzle once every 2 weeks.

Anyone looking at a maintanence free marine tank should just download a marine screen saver.

• SRC Member

Exactly!

• SRC Member
ah boy may i say you are the real ah kua dare to put number dun dare to on the phone

HEY, AcidJazz aka paul tan nka ah kua, BE a man (although we know you are not) use your own nick to scold ah boy ah kua la why create another one? Look down on you!