Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PBT still doing well... is it considered "pang pang"? :erm:

That piece of luminous yellow tabling Acro at the center looks bleached in pix (over-exposed) because it is very bright in colour... will move it to my SPS tank no.3 next month :heh: I think this piece will look nicer top down... which is exactly what my SPS no.3 is all about :lol:

post-34-1180020265.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

bro jerv. i think you should save up some money for 1 fish.

GEM tang

Err... I dun have to save up lah... just tell me where to get it :lol::lol::lol: But the problem is... I have too many Tangs already... maybe I will put it in my 2ft :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

but ur sps tank no. 3 very small wad.. not meh? haha..

A 2ft cube :D

• SRC Member

Err... I dun have to save up lah... just tell me where to get it :lol::lol::lol: But the problem is... I have too many Tangs already... maybe I will put it in my 2ft :D

Buy Gem Tang and put in your 2 feet??? :whistle

If you get Gem tang, should be in your showcase tank!!!! :lol:

Your photography skill is superb :bow::bow::bow:

nice shots..

Thanks bro... photography is my second hobby btw :lol:

Buy Gem Tang and put in your 2 feet???  :whistle

If you get Gem tang, should be in your showcase tank!!!!  :lol:

I can't introduce anymore Tang into my main tank... got a feeling my Blackie will whack it first... followed by my PBT and Kole :cry2::cry2::cry2:

your 5bar very nice

Thanks bro...err... sis... it is so faded right now... I dun think there are 5 bars left :lol::lol::lol:

Too busy the whole day... no chance to take any pix for updating :( Maybe share with you a pix of my Red Staghorn (bought from a senior reefer 2 months ago) in feeding mood :)

post-34-1180108795.jpg

It's an event-ful day today... lots of update tonight :)

Let's start with a very daring step I took this morning... a school of Green Chromis :lol: They form a "ball" when first introduce into my tank :erm:

post-34-1180196863.jpg

It's an event-ful day today... lots of update tonight :)

Let's start with a very daring step I took this morning... a school of Green Chromis :lol: They form a "ball" when first introduce into my tank :erm:

oh no ... haha.. really a daring step. they are really nice when they are together.

more update ya :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

My tank is so lively now... thanks to Swiss reefer Iwan Lasser for the inspiration :thanks: Immediately "fren-fren" with my Helfrichi pair :P

post-34-1180197068.jpg

Yes bro... they are very nice... the best part is shown in this pix... my fishes have always been very spoilt... will never touch tiny pieces of food and floating food... glad the Chromis gang "filters" the unwanted food before they end up in my filter floss :)

Feeding in action... Mystery is happily back in action :eyebrow:

Can anyone spot the Blackie? :lol:

post-34-1180199215.jpg

Bought 3 pieces of Montipora Digitata this morning... trying to fill up the lower portion of the tank with more coloured sticks :lol:

Picture taken 15 minutes after introduction... obviously no polyps extension yet :pinch:

post-34-1180201095.jpg

Finally manage to ID this piece with the help of reefers from RC :D

Acropora nasuta :nc:

It looks better everyday... especially under blue lighting :eyebrow:

post-34-1180237093.jpg

It's an event-ful day today... lots of update tonight  :)

Let's start with a very daring step I took this morning... a school of Green Chromis  :lol:  They form a "ball" when first introduce into my tank  :erm:

very nice :wub: love to see fishes swimming in shoal

very nice :wub: love to see fishes swimming in shoal

Yeah... but nothing compared to your PQs :o

Here's a movie clip of my fishes in a FEEDING FRENZY :blink:

th_270534.jpg

I fed them frozen Mysis, frozen Brine Shrimp and chopped Seaweed today :)

The reason why I am still keeping my ugly ANEMONE... the current is not bad huh?

th_270535.jpg

Hey ur bigger black perc got no tail fin??? Haha juz like those fresh water parot fish. Growing very well and very fat too ah :lol:

Yupe... she's one of a kind... unique patterns on both sides + no tail :lol::lol::lol: