Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

I saw a pair of Snowflake Perculas in an American tank just now... amazing eye-popping experience :shock::shock::shock: I should've try to brought back the pair I saw at a London LFS... selling at 399 pound sterling a piece :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Finally saw yr PBT in action in the video clip...very fat & healthy. You got a very nice feeding flamehawk too!!

Are those 2 PQ? They seem to be feeding crazily already. Always thought PQ are very difficult to get them to feed and most didn't make it. Any secrets?

Always a great feeling after a day's work & stress by seeing our fishes happily feeding...

Finally saw yr PBT in action in the video clip...very fat & healthy. You got a very nice feeding flamehawk too!!

Are those 2 PQ? They seem to be feeding crazily already. Always thought PQ are very difficult to get them to feed and most didn't make it. Any secrets?

Always a great feeling after a day's work & stress by seeing our fishes happily feeding...

Hi bro... glad you notice my PBT... was a very picky eater (algae and red bamboo only) but eats almost anything right now... seriously I can't think of any fish food that this guy will not swallow whole :lol:

I have 3 PQs actually (1 left inside my 2ft tank)... they do get very excited over feeding time... but only interested in frozen mysis, brine shrimp (basically meaty food), Cyclopeeze and Arctipods. That's why I can't rely fully on pellets/flakes even for a day... luckily my nutrients level is under control.

Yes, PQs are extremely difficult... considering the fact that I introduced 10 specimens... only 3 survived <_<

For me... it's a great feeling to feed my fishes while at work :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Bro Jervis your chromis very healty leh! What you feed them? Mine is like so skinny and not feeding and hinding in the rocks! :(

Your Chromis keeps hiding? Usually they are bold and dart around in the open... perhaps you have some very aggressive fish :(

I feed them the usual fish food... they basically eat anything :)

Bro... give me yr address... gonna break-in to yr office and tabao all the SPS and fish home! :lol:

Bro Lyz... I owe you so much... you see what you like... I deliver to your home :P Next weekend free? :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Your Chromis keeps hiding? Usually they are bold and dart around in the open... perhaps you have some very aggressive fish :(

I feed them the usual fish food... they basically eat anything :)

Ya lor could it be water condition really bad? i have clown fish and they aint aggressive at all. 2 out of 3 die liao after tonite. Guess the 3rd going soon. sad!

Ya lor could it be water condition really bad? i have clown fish and they aint aggressive at all. 2 out of 3 die liao after tonite. Guess the 3rd going soon. sad!

Well the only way to find out is to check all major parameters... but if all your other LS are doing well... perhaps due to bad shipment... sometimes they die not becoz of your tank conditions :)

th_300505-1.jpg

Another video showing the Chromises and my Blue Flake Angel enjoying my Vortechs :lol:

My beautiful Macroalgae growing on my LR... I glued it there actually :lol:

post-34-1180540880.jpg

How often do we pay attention to the little lifeforms that grow on our LR? To be honest... I seldom notice them <_<

Today is the day!!! Enjoy :eyebrow:

post-34-1180541237.jpg

:yeah:

post-34-1180541334.jpg

Interesting :ooh:

300502.jpg

what's that?

Haha... I'll try to ID it when I'm a bit more free :lol::lol::lol:

Anyone going shipment tonight? Too bad I can't go :cry2::cry2::cry2:

I will be away for the weekend... here's a video to share... hopefully will keep you guys occupied till next week :lol::lol::lol:

I really like my current wave pattern :)

th_300507.jpg

Orange Milli :heh:

th_300506.jpg

the polyps extension are really good.

very strong current in your tank.

SPS do need strong current... so I guess they are happy so far :)

wow your tank got very strong current leh! you have many pumps or wavemaker? :peace:

I only have a return pump + 3 Vortechs right now :)

bro jerv. then what about your tunzes and hyrdo flow?

not using already?

you connect the vortechs to the aquatronics computeR?

I've removed my Tunzes and Hydors for the time being... keeping them as backup. Yes, I connected 1 Vortech to the Aquatronica wave function :)