Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

Introduced a new fish this afternoon... anyone wanna make a guess? :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1181044100.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha looks like a fighting fish to me :lol:

Emm... they do bear some similarities :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Hi, nice golden rhomboid. may i know whats the damagned? cheers

I will PM you :)

• SRC Member

Hi, nice golden rhomboid. may i know whats the damagned? cheers

jERVIS, tAT'S A BEAUTY :yeah: So u r the proud owner of this elegance beauty :bow:

Damaged wise,1,2,3,4 N 5 Blue notes ????? :pinch: or slightly lesser :P I sure be banned for LFS visits by my CO if I were to own such a beauty like u. Can take a full pix of it :)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Introduced a new fish this afternoon... anyone wanna make a guess? :lol::lol::lol:

One of my dream wrasse. Very nice rhomboid....keep him well.

Specs

Return pump: 2 x Eheim 1260 (with 1 pumped to chiller before returning to main)
Chiller: Hailea HC-500A (1/2 hp)
Skimmer: Deltec SC2060
Lightings: 8 x 24W ATI Sunpower T5 fixture
Wavemakers: Vortech MP40, MP10, Tunze nanostream 6045
Additives: TLF C-balance (2 parts Ca and Alk) via Kamoer 3 channel dosing pump; Polyp-lab Reef Resh; FM color elements

jERVIS, tAT'S A BEAUTY :yeah: So u r the proud owner of this elegance beauty :bow:

Damaged wise,1,2,3,4 N 5 Blue notes ????? :pinch: or slightly lesser :P I sure be banned for LFS visits by my CO if I were to own such a beauty like u. Can take a full pix of it :)

Hehe... lucky I subscribe to FISHTERS (Reuters)... accurate and relevant information... on time... everytime :lol:

Price wise... it's well justified IMO as it is the perfect combination of beauty and rarity :) Who ask you to bring your CO along in the first place? :lol:

One of my dream wrasse. Very nice rhomboid....keep him well.

Ok... I am feeling the pressure right now :cry::cry::cry:

:)

Specs

Return pump: 2 x Eheim 1260 (with 1 pumped to chiller before returning to main)
Chiller: Hailea HC-500A (1/2 hp)
Skimmer: Deltec SC2060
Lightings: 8 x 24W ATI Sunpower T5 fixture
Wavemakers: Vortech MP40, MP10, Tunze nanostream 6045
Additives: TLF C-balance (2 parts Ca and Alk) via Kamoer 3 channel dosing pump; Polyp-lab Reef Resh; FM color elements

Here's a video clips of my Rhomboid Golden Fairy Wrasse

th_050602.jpg

Already feeding frozen brine shrimps while acclimatizating :lol:

It is already eating frozen brine shrimps during acclimatization... I hope it will survive in my tank... will update you guys :)

Nice beauty. Can pm me the price of rhomboid golden fairy wrasse? Thanks

Main Tank: 3 by 2 by 2.5 ft

Sump: 30 by 16 by 16 inch

Return: Sicce 5000

Wavemaker: Vortech Mp40wES

Lighting: 2 X Maxspect Mazzara, 1 ATI True Actinic, 1 ATI BluePlus

Skimmer: Deltec APF 600

CR: Deltec PF 501

Filtration: Carbon FR, Phosphate FR

Chiller: Hailea 300A

Nice beauty. Can pm me the price of rhomboid golden fairy wrasse? Thanks

Done... I hope they still have 1 or 2 pieces left :unsure:

This is a feature I like most about this fish... its SPADE-like tail... I believe the colour will improve significantly in the coming days :)

post-34-1181054577.jpg

wow very nice :shock::shock: Can pm me the price of rhomboid golden fairy wrasse Thanks

Ok decided to post it here... enough PMing :lol::lol::lol: Around 5 blue notes :)

Bro,

Like this beauty but cannot afford. Can PM me the price you paid and which lfs did you get it from? Look after this beauty well........

Bro already posted above... from Irwana actually :)

• SRC Member

Stunning beauty. Especially the tail

Not forgetting the price too.

It's definetly worth the price given the rarity.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

Stunning beauty. Especially the tail

Not forgetting the price too.

It's definetly worth the price given the rarity.

Thanks bro... I can't figure out your avatar btw :lol::lol::lol:

woah.....looks like a species of dwarf cichlid, never knew something similar could exist in the sea. How big is the fish? :o

The fish is quite big... at least 3.5" in length :unsure:

In hiding (as expected) the whole day today... can you spot it? :eyebrow: Now stop staring at my Maxima :erm: It's not in there :cry:

post-34-1181135891.jpg