Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

Another fav hideout :ph34r: Well... at least it is still alive :P

post-34-1181136004.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why didnt get a gem tang?

Now dun tempt me like that... :D:D:D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Go Jervis Go............ all the way. Get the Gem, gem, gem..... tang. Can afford, why not..... once a life time.

Yes... once in a lifetime :lol::lol::lol: Perhaps when I upgrade to my next mega project... right now I have too many Tangs already... I do not want my $20 Kole to kill the Gem Tang :shock:

Bro, just donate away the cheaper tang and replace with "once a life time" tang :rolleyes:

Catching them out is another challenge I am not ready to undertake :lol::lol::lol:

Harvesting time :D:D:D

post-34-1181139683.jpg

Wah! You guys are really very imaginative... $5000 for a fish? Luckily I have not reach that stage yet :lol::lol::lol:

Can't find my Rhomboid whole day today :cry2::cry2::cry2:

haha. have not.

means you will some day!. :lol:

Boy... I guess the possibility is there... never say never to temptations :lol::lol::lol:

I am trying to off load some corals (incl. some SPS) in the coming weeks... planning to do a rescape that will free up more space as the tank looks extremely packed right now :cry:

Do let me know if you guys are interested in a particular specimen :)

The pix was taken a few weeks back btw.

post-34-1181220133.jpg

• SRC Member
it cost at least 16000 for the peppermint angel

There goes my dream of owning one or even a pair. Btw bro, how do you know the price of the fish? You got someone or lfs able to bring in? :eyebrow:

it cost at least 16000 for the peppermint angel

Amazing!!!

Here's an interesting READ

At least there are reasons for this fish to be so expensive... and reasons for NOT keeping it even if you can afford it :)

The power of knowledge :P

There goes my dream of owning one or even a pair. Btw bro, how do you know the price of the fish? You got someone or lfs able to bring in? :eyebrow:

I think he is pegging it to the usual US$10000 price tag :)