Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see him vieiwng the thread... Hiding...

Yes bro... I can't post... no idea why ;)

But hey I'm back... well lots to update tomorrow :heh:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

where is jervis????

totally disappeared. hmmm

Colinsoon... you wish ah :yeah: Unfortunately I will continue to haunt you for many years to come :evil::pirate::cry:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

opening it? :yeah:

Here's my Rics corner... some of them are from the US shipment :) I need to space them out a little to allow them more room to grow...

061103.jpg

Here's a piece of US Zoas (from the shipment)... still recovering from the 3-day shipment... can see that the polyps are opening better and the colours improving... but they are pretty small colonies :unsure:

061104.jpg

Here's a piece of US Zoas (from the shipment)... still recovering from the 3-day shipment... can see that the polyps are opening better and the colours improving... but they are pretty small colonies :unsure:

061104.jpg

Its normally in this size, wad abt the shape of the rics when they arrived?

nice stuff there :)

ordering from the internet seems to be risky, the coral that u want may not look exactly from the website.

I agree with you... the risk is really great... IMO not necessary... but it's a good experience and a very special feeling to bring in your own shipment :)

• SRC Member
:shock: Ur rics garden..... :bow: I believe its a kinda special feeling that u order thru the net and got wat u want from the net directly. I believe u have more than jus a small zoa frag ... there should be more :evil: Show ur gems leh :P

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

:shock: Ur rics garden..... :bow: I believe its a kinda special feeling that u order thru the net and got wat u want from the net directly. I believe u have more than jus a small zoa frag ... there should be more :evil: Show ur gems leh :P

Haha... I actually shared the shipment with another reefer... so only half you see in the box belongs to me... well... I shall reveal them slowly :P

• SRC Member

Haha... I actually shared the shipment with another reefer... so only half you see in the box belongs to me... well... I shall reveal them slowly :P

in ur opinion, is it really worth the price of the coral that u got? Some zoa frag really can be really small :huh: Sometimes shipment can caused stress and caused some xorals to died during the shipment :( Thus losing ur precious corals :pinch:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

in ur opinion, is it really worth the price of the coral that u got? Some zoa frag really can be really small :huh: Sometimes shipment can caused stress and caused some xorals to died during the shipment :( Thus losing ur precious corals :pinch:

To be honest... not a wise option... the risk is simply too high and there's a tendency you not getting what you see on screen... unless you are talking about some nice Rics with unique colours... I find our LFS Rics shipment colour too predictable... then perhaps the risk is well worth it :)

• SRC Member

To be honest... not a wise option... the risk is simply too high and there's a tendency you not getting what you see on screen... unless you are talking about some nice Rics with unique colours... I find our LFS Rics shipment colour too predictable... then perhaps the risk is well worth it :)

Initially thought of getting from U.S too. But calculate the risks and the uncertainty, decided to opt out instead. But hey, urs quite an attraction :yeah:

dats a nice zoas u got there ;)

wanna frag the frag? :lol:

Hi sis... where have you been recently? Frag ah... looking at the mini size... probably will take 6 months if not longer ;)

Here's my Rics corner... some of them are from the US shipment :) I need to space them out a little to allow them more room to grow...

061103.jpg

looks extremely farmiliar. you didnt get it from some reefer at bargain price did you?

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

looks extremely farmiliar. you didnt get it from some reefer at bargain price did you?

Haha... welcome back bro... finally coming back to my thread :)

Yeah those 2 rocks (left and right) are from you... yes good deal... but I've been taking good care of them and you can see the colour is really coming back B)

The rest are from other sources namely US, Irwana (the Pink bi-colour) and Aquamarin (multi-colour) :heh:

Do visit me more often as my tank will be transforming to a much BETTER system within weeks... stay tune :)

• SRC Member

061104.jpg

Multi family zoas... NICE... :D

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

• SRC Member

bro .. the lower regions of your ric garden .. there's some red-purplish regions in between the rics ... might be cyano.. do check it out if it is ... although its unlikely coz u use DI water ... but it doesnt hurt to be safe ! :lol: