Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

u want barlett?

keke im gonna be selling mine, 1 n only barlett <_<

1 piece only? Not very helpful leh ;) Will try to source for it tomorrow :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Walt Smith Pink Pocci :D Still looking good even after the "sauna" incident :peace:

post-34-1177933833.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Coco acting strangely for the past few days :( Not opening at all :cry2:

post-34-1177933900.jpg

My common-looking Zoas... but I like the GSP growing on the same rock :eyebrow:

post-34-1177933943.jpg

Red Ruby Zoas... been with me for almost a year now :P

post-34-1177933993.jpg

• SRC Member
Coco acting strangely for the past few days :( Not opening at all :cry2:

probably new to the new environment and presence of fishes swimnming by. Give it another few days to a week, will pop out to greet u with its glory crown :lol:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

probably new to the new environment and presence of fishes swimnming by. Give it another few days to a week, will pop out to greet u with its glory crown :lol:

This guy not newly introduced :cry: I think it is affected greatly by the incident :cry2:

• SRC Member

This guy not newly introduced :cry: I think it is affected greatly by the incident :cry2:

from the pix, looks stress abit, but no worry thou, give somemore time, will sure pop out :D Ur equipments and dedicated care will see thru ur past mishap :)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Jervis, what changes did you do to prevent a relapse? Are you still using the same return pump?

I am still using the same return pump (will do major maintenance next week) but I've diverted my FR outlet direct to main tank (with around 1500l/hr) as a back up. Will divert my chiller pump outlet to the main tank for better effcienciy and as second return pump :)

Birdsnest or Stylo? A gift from a senior reefer... slowly growing :P Some polyps turned brown after the "sauna" incident... I think it will recover :)

post-34-1177949042.jpg

Another frag from the same reefer... actually I was given 2 tiny frags... 1 didn't made it through the bad time :cry2:

post-34-1177949204.jpg

• SRC Member

jervis.....irwana coming in lots of barletts in the mrng.....gd chance for u if u wan to keep... :lol:

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member
My common-looking Zoas... but I like the GSP growing on the same rock :eyebrow:

jervis.. u call this normal? den can i have a frag.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
jervis.....irwana coming in lots of barletts in the mrng.....gd chance for u if u wan to keep... :lol:

alvin.. how come u always noe the timing of the LFS shipment? and how come u like very eng lately? can chiong this LFS and that LFS lol.. anyway, u also no licence. don tell me u take mrt and travel soo many place? haha.. :lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

Yeah Pasir Ris is filled with Bartlett :lol::lol::lol: But decided not to go for it as I wanna let my tank settle for another month or so :heh:

Bought a new toy today... :eyebrow:

post-34-1178016799.jpg

Seems like no one knows what that black thing is :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1178022431.jpg

you r damn rich!!!!!! haha...

Hey... dun make me feel guilty for not donating a portion of my salary to charity :cry:

More pix... Vortech is quite bulky also... but luckily almost 2/3 of it is outside tank... the motor is outside... no heat transfer... it's hot when touched! :unsure:

post-34-1178023680.jpg

you r damn rich!!!!!! haha...

u can say that again ! DPM = deep pocket minister

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• SRC Member

alvin.. how come u always noe the timing of the LFS shipment? and how come u like very eng lately? can chiong this LFS and that LFS lol.. anyway, u also no licence. don tell me u take mrt and travel soo many place? haha.. :lol:

eh....irwana posted in their own thread the timing ok...haha...my mom fetch la....now both of us free wad...no shop to take care... :lol:

from my house to pasir ris i can die... :eyeblur: ..anyway...i starting my basic theory driving next week tuesday... :lol::lol:

:off::off:

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

Ok enought of that Crazy Horse... can we have him ###### please? I wanna see if he got fur or not :D