WTS brand new 13W UV Light and AC Fans

Nickel

• SRC Member

Due to canceling of a project, I have the following BRAND NEW items to sell at huge discounts :

Item 1. Jebo 13W UV Light : effective in minimising/preventing algae and disease from affecting your tank. This is a brand new unit, still in box. Bought from a popular shop in Serangoon North at $55. Now selling only $40 nett.

Item 2a. Fans : Have a brand new 5"x5" AC fan (without clip, see pic below) selling at only $12.

Item 2b. Also have a same type AC Fan and WITH clip to clip onto side of tank. Used for a week and at few hours per day only. Bought from a popular shop in Thomson at $25. Selling only $18.

All Fans very silent, powerful and effective in cooling.

Collection in AMK, almost anytime possible.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. PM me for confirmation with your contact for fast deals.

• SRC Member

Thanks for queries.

The UV light can support tanks from 3 ft and above. Brand new.

Fans are AC, meaning just plug into wall 13A power socket and it will run quietly.

PM me if any queries or reservation.

Collect in AMK.

• SRC Member

All PMs replied.

Collection can be at most times of day in AMK's home. You can guess why the sudden change of plan liow :huh: . Hence even at a heavy lost from my purchase price, I need to cancel project. :cry: .

Interested, pls PM me with your contact number for fast co-ordination.

• SRC Member

PMs replied.

UV light sold to a nice bro here.

Fans with clip (used 1 week only) and without clip (Brand new) still available. Very powerful, silent and reliable. Bought at much higher prices, selling at a discounted prices above.

PM me if you interested. First come first serve.

• SRC Member

Hi all, the 13W UV light is available as the reefer who'd reserved cannot take it yet due to some problems with his tank.

Now available items as follows :

1. 13W UV light, brand new still in box, Bought $55 from popular shop in Serangoon North. Now selling only $40.

2a. Brand new 5"x5" AC fan without clip as in pic above. Only $12.

2b. Used 1 week only same type of fan as 2a AND with clip comes in box. Only $18.

Selling due to cancel of project after loosing job.

PM me if you interested. Collection in AMK.