• Marine Life Hobbielist
    • Jireh Marine Aquarium
    • Bio-Ocean Aquarix/Technix

• 8 months later...
  • SRC Member

J&J out of retail business already

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

:P Sorry, my suggest table should be two dimension table read like this:

Like it 'cos : Fish coral hardward etc

---------------------------------------------------------------

JJ 1

AM 1 1

ML 1

( not familar with the key board, do not know all the letter in my prev. msg can be squeeze together, hope that this time it wont. )

• SRC Member

Mrine Life good.The uncle over there very friendly.I love his clownfishes!!!!I like his Clark's Clown only ah.He also sell those juvi angel.But too bad the shop is far from houganag.Everytime must travel to clementi change bus drop at AYE then cross the overhead bridge and take another bus.I salute that uncle. :bow::bow::bow:

girlone.png

• SRC Member

It comes with full dimension when LFS is concerned.

Some offer good range and quality products, some lifestocks are always in good condition, some customer service is excellent.

Having said that, some LFS are missing from the list. I think its only for sponors.

:)

C_r@l _@rm?

(~ cci[RR]us ~)
A pair of Nemos :: Deep Sand Bed
Solite 2x24W T5 :: Prizm Skimmer with Overflow attachment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Mine 100% from Aquamarin, love their service. Tried shop with initial J in Ayer Rajah shocked with their service level and price.

bro i think not very nice to name shops which are having bad service or prices:)thanks

• Like 1

bro i think not very nice to name shops which are having bad service or prices:)thanks

Sorry bro, they are nice on the phone after I drove all the way down there, I was quoted differently. Wasting my petrol so back to my regular shop.

RED SEA MAX - BLACK, JBJ ARCTICA DBA-075, HYDOR PRIME 30, VORTECH MP10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • SRC Member
Mrine Life good.The uncle over there very friendly.I love his clownfishes!!!!I like his Clark's Clown only ah.He also sell those juvi angel.But too bad the shop is far from houganag.Everytime must travel to clementi change bus drop at AYE then cross the overhead bridge and take another bus.I salute that uncle. :bow::bow::bow:

From Hougang can take MRt to habour front then change bus 97 to hong Leong shopping centre. I think should be faster.

• SRC Member

Bad or good service is depends on how lucky the buyer is. Some people may want to release anger abit in order to load off their depression.

I think this thread is bad because it will give a wrong idea to newbies. Service, price,... will change according to time but this thread will remain forever. Furthermore it will create unneccessary hatred and conflicts between LFF and LFS. and It is not fair too on other better service LFS that are not named here.

I think there is a big factor. Better service means higher price. If you willing to buy a thing that is extra 10%, I will definitely provide a better service. Good service should be left to the profesionals to decide and individuals wish to buy.

• SRC Member

Bad or good service is depends on how lucky the buyer is. Some people may want to release anger abit in order to load off their depression.

I think this thread is bad because it will give a wrong idea to newbies. Service, price,... will change according to time but this thread will remain forever. Furthermore it will create unneccessary hatred and conflicts between LFF and LFS. and It is not fair too on other better service LFS that are not named here.

I think there is a big factor. Better service means higher price. If you willing to buy a thing that is extra 10%, I will definitely provide a better service. Good service should be left to the profesionals to decide and individuals wish to buy.

that's why the title is which LfS do you LOVE most not which is the best.hope there no misunderstanding thanks cheers:)happy reefing:)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

I have not been to Aquamarin and Iwarna, as i stay in the Central-West area, so cannot comment.

I have been to Jiireh...i must admit that they have quality LS and corals, though their shop is a bit small and dun have much equipments.

They have a very hardworking assistant, Jimmy. I like his service...very good. Usually the boss give discounts to clear stocks. So if you go on certain days, you can get quite good quality LPS at a discount. I bought some mushies from them...keep blooming and growing...very happy with their stocks.

Reborn has a wide selection of fishes and corals. And their prices are quite reasonable. But they dun really have rare corals for those very serious marine hobbyist. Equipments also limited.

Another place not mention is Reef Depot at Sin Ming. The shop is well-stocked with high end equipments. LS not many.

Not a place for people who are looking for cheap stuffs.

l7304smr.jpg