Sapp

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bro, keep us update on the Rics... I thot I poison you too :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Aiyah... MH ah... have to wait awhile lah.. very undecided leh...

Dun rush... i'm sure you know what i mean :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

That is an expensive poison man! :o

haha....

poison poison ...

make ur gf's blood pressure go higher haha

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
Heng i can control! Btw the birdnest by the side enuff light?

Should be but i think the bottom maybe not enough. Some parts showing signs of STN. However, the top is still very healthy and showing signs of growth and the polyps extensions are very visible. Most likely the base will RTN and encrust to the LR. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

have not updated my tank thread for sometime now.. so here goes...

My latest additions

Sps from ML

2006_1017fish0012.jpg

Sps from Iwarna. Tips stned...... :blink: hoping that it is just due to stress from all that handling...

2006_1017fish0007.jpg

Close up on the stn tips

2006_1017fish0010.jpg

How come my crocea dun open up as much as compared to others? Flow rate too high?? any reefers can advise if it is healthy or :sick: ....

Crocea looking fine to me... perhaps you wanna rotate it so that the large opening is facing you... it's more natural that way :lol:

Very nice tank in overall bro... coral placement is "perfecto" :lol: Now... go back and take another video tonight :heh: Perhaps play some music (or sing) in the background :snore:

• SRC Member

Dun think there is anyone providing scaping services for a fee. Tank makers like AM might help you to scape provided your tank is purchased from them. Other than that, get help from fellow reefers for your scaping. Alot really depends on the owner and what sort of theme they would like to see in their tank. ;)

Dun think there is anyone providing scaping services for a fee. Tank makers like AM might help you to scape provided your tank is purchased from them. Other than that, get help from fellow reefers for your scaping. Alot really depends on the owner and what sort of theme they would like to see in their tank. ;)

There are lfs who provide scaping services. My friend was previously charged $50 for 1x1 sq ft of area. Eg: 4x2x2 ft tank wld cost $400 to scape.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.