Anyone heard of them?

Flaming Nemo

Dear reefers,

I'm looking for shopping corals online in Singapore. Anyone recommendation?

Some bros from other forum give me www.fish n friends and www.coralmarketplace.com

Dnt know anyone got go there before?

Need some recommendation?

Thanks

Yap I agree but online are cheaper. Today i went to a shop and they sell the corals so EX!!! Not to mention the shop name, its ridiculous!!

Anyhow buckup price....

Imagine a frag of anemone mushroom sell $70 bucks..... Madnesss I think i can grow myself or used that to cultivate abalone for me to eat hahahaha

I went and see fishn friends they no longer sell except coralmarketplace. Their price there is reasonable leh compare to those shop.

At least i can wait for them to deliver to me...

• SRC Supporter
Yap I agree but online are cheaper. Today i went to a shop and they sell the corals so EX!!! Not to mention the shop name, its ridiculous!!

Anyhow buckup price....

Imagine a frag of anemone mushroom sell $70 bucks..... Madnesss I think i can grow myself or used that to cultivate abalone for me to eat hahahaha

I went and see fishn friends they no longer sell except coralmarketplace. Their price there is reasonable leh compare to those shop.

u call a leather that cost 35 and a normal zoos to cost 25 pricing reasonable compared to lfs???????

i can sell u the samething for half the price + delivery want?

:lol::lol:

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member

Anyhow buckup price....

could it be a rare or unique type?

Hi guys,

Sorry i dnt know the market price mah... maybe i should tell them to reduce their price... maybe i will buy from them

must go and find the boss and tell him

btw way reborn i went before.. very dirty and unhygene... coral also not healthy no wonder so cheap....

Thanks any way

• SRC Member

"Unhygienic" errhhh bro...we are dealing with bacteria and micro-organisms..so much for that ha ha ha...btw, Coral Farm also can find some cute insects running around on the floor...actually they look like mutated roaches...hee hee hee...very very cute :evil::evil::evil:

Some LFS really can chop people, but there are some that give very good prices. Furthermore, I managed to pick up alot of things about reefing from the staff and owners of the shop...value added services...hahaha. Happy reefing :D

• SRC Member

:huh:

I do not know the thread starter intention?

a) To promote online www.coralmarketplace.com? which i think is not allow as this is commercial posting?

B) To check LFS market pricing so that www.coralmarketplace.com knows where it stands?

c) Or to discourage others to buy from LFS and go and buy online rather?

d) Or to find out anyone here purchase corals online? I heard there was one or two retailers selling corals online that went bust as quickly as they set up 1-2 years ago. If you are setting one? Or your friend is setting one, god blessed you.

:unsure:

Hi all,

Sorry is my fault starting this thread... cos i am curious to find coral market in Sing. As i am new in this area....

Honestly, i stand no thread between any commercial cos i not interested at all cos i got no commission leh... i just a humble coral hobbyist orh...

Some bro out there too sensitive on topics lah

Btw u guys keep talking on LFS? what that ah? Btw someone can teach me how to buy and sell corals here leh? u guys PM each other when buying but by i cant why ah?

• SRC Member

I think we are not too sensitive on topics.. but i myself also felt that y pay $25 for a normal zoas.. when reborn are selling for $5 And Cf have a whole lots of it in their 8ft ?.? tank..

Btw u guys keep talking on LFS? what that ah? Btw someone can teach me how to buy and sell corals here leh? u guys PM each other when buying but by i cant why ah?

If u wan to buy just start a new thread stating WTB (Want To Buy), for selling is WTS (Want To Sell)

If u can't use the pm function, look below every post u will see an icon what a PM.

• SRC Member
Hi all,

Sorry is my fault starting this thread... cos i am curious to find coral market in Sing. As i am new in this area....

Honestly, i stand no thread between any commercial cos i not interested at all cos i got no commission leh... i just a humble coral hobbyist orh...

Members have a right to be a little sensitive on this topic -

although you have a right to feel happy paying $25 for a Sarcophyton leather coral, many other hobbyist who visit the shops know very well its way beyond what they would pay. You also fail to mention the weekday $20 9am-3pm delivery charge (making your leather hmmm$45), of course if you want it on the weekend its $40 additional.

Now that's becomes $65 for a leather coral.

There is no coralmarketplace registered in the singapore business directory

http://www.acra.gov.sg/general/directory.html

maybe it is not registered under the above name - if so a business reg number should be provided somewhere on the site especially when its a online shop (which can be here today-gone tomorrow)

The website payment options only have Internet transfer or ATM transfer & contact details are to a Hotmail account.

If this does not raise questions in yourself, you have no one to blame.

I would suggest that if you really want to buy from them - do so only cash on delivery. If it doesn't turn up- you loose nothing.

I have not mentioned anything about commercial or the terms used on the site which raises a lot of brows :huh: .

Members have a right to be a little sensitive on this topic -

although you have a right to feel happy paying $25 for a Sarcophyton leather coral, many other hobbyist who visit the shops know very well its way beyond what they would pay. You also fail to mention the weekday $20 9am-3pm delivery charge (making your leather hmmm$45), of course if you want it on the weekend its $40 additional.

Now that's becomes $65 for a leather coral.

There is no coralmarketplace registered in the singapore business directory

http://www.acra.gov.sg/general/directory.html

maybe it is not registered under the above name - if so a business reg number should be provided somewhere on the site especially when its a online shop (which can be here today-gone tomorrow)

The website payment options only have Internet transfer or ATM transfer & contact details are to a Hotmail account.

If this does not raise questions in yourself, you have no one to blame.

I would suggest that if you really want to buy from them - do so only cash on delivery. If it doesn't turn up- you loose nothing.

I have not mentioned anything about commercial or the terms used on the site which raises a lot of brows  .

Dear moderator,

I seems that my website has been a topic here in this forum. All the feedback will be taken in account. A business reg no will be input inside the web.

I hope the moderator will remove this forum immediately as some of the statements make by member is untrue and will bring wrong impression publily upon the nature of the business in this forum.

I did not post this commercial as it is not allow and now my website name is in this topic. Can a moderator pls delete this topic away

Thnks

hmm.. now are u admiting that you are actually the owner of coralmarketplace?

Dear moderator,

I seems that my website has been a topic here in this forum. All the feedback will be taken in account. A business reg no will be input inside the web.

I hope the moderator will remove this forum immediately as some of the statements make by member is untrue and will bring wrong impression publily upon the nature of the business in this forum.

I did not post this commercial as it is not allow and now my website name is in this topic. Can a moderator pls delete this topic away

Thnks

IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS READ

I am the real owner (flaming nemo) of the website as someone is using my username & password to post comments here!!!

Moderator pls help me to delete this account and this topic as someone has used my username and password to do some comments in my name.

I will re-register again.

Sorry everyone.

Pls ignore what flaming nemo comment in this forum from now on

• SRC Member
I hope the moderator will remove this forum immediately as some of the statements make by member is untrue and will bring wrong impression publily upon the nature of the business in this forum

hehe.. which statements are untrue?

• SRC Member

:o:huh::P

Hmm... finally the truth is out.... Well learned a lesson or 2. Be smart and especially dealing with ppl like us and think carefully before posting We are not stupid. been reefing for quite some time already not to mention in this forum.

Ever heard the reef kopi sessions that bring wisdom not only on reefing but also discussions on reefing communities as well. :lol: