satay anyone

fishtalk1517

• SRC Member
actually i tried them, when i was younger and absolutely crazy..

they are not really that bad.. once deep fried they all taste the same.. crunchy and.. biscuit like? like bak kwa after you bake it too long. haha..

wat type of creepy insects u ate? My wife told me taht she would very much like to try those deep fried insects if she sees them in Thailand :sick:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
yeah I tried before also... it's quite tasty really...

Tried scorpions, crickets, silk worms, and some other unidentified bug...

but I think I'll call it quits when they ask me to eat a spider or a cockroach...

:lol:

:bow::shock::yeah: the "Fear Factor" director should ask u for audition for thier TV programe. Who knows, u might emerge as the Winner and walk away US$50,000 in ur pocket :yeah:

For me, I'll give it a big pass, I like handling them but not to the extend of putting them into my stomach :pinch:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
I've tried a lot of the "exotic" fried stuff, and must tell you that it tastes just about the same as... I don't know, a deep fried blade of grass? it just becomes crunchy, and quite delicious actually.

Boy u sure qualify for the FEAR FACTOR show :lol: Think insects do tastes fragrant when they are deep fried :unsure: Anyway, talking abt FEAR FACTOR, anybody ever asks urself, would u dare to drink those grind insects juicewhick includes worms,beatles, magots etc? :sick::fear::cry:

• SRC Member

wat type of creepy insects u ate? My wife told me taht she would very much like to try those deep fried insects if she sees them in Thailand :sick:

ate maggots, grasshoppers, cockcroachs and i cant remember wat.. basically was juz popping them into my mouth without looking much, cos its part of a forfeit.. ahhaa

and the stall keeper will sprinkle a sauce over dat tastes super salty and weird, making it taste even worse...

i ate mine while i was in thailand...

• SRC Member

ate maggots, grasshoppers, cockcroachs and i cant remember wat.. basically was juz popping them into my mouth without looking much, cos its part of a forfeit.. ahhaa

and the stall keeper will sprinkle a sauce over dat tastes super salty and weird, making it taste even worse...

i ate mine while i was in thailand...

would u still eat them, I mean if right now such insecta are offered to u ? :pinch::cry: