any avid traveller/backpacker in here?

flamey

• SRC Member

Here are some photos of my travels that I personally like...

travel1.jpg

Barber at some water village in China

travel2.jpg

Vietnam, Hanoi

travel3.jpg

Vietnam, Halong Bay

travel4.jpg

Thailand Chiang Mai

travel5.jpg

Cambodia, Siem Reap's Angkor Wat

travel6.jpg

Vietnam, Hanoi

travel7.jpg

Karen Long Neck Tribe, Chiang Mai

travel8.jpg

Unknown Highway in the middle of no where, China

travel9.jpg

Thailand, Chiang Mai

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Here are some photos of my travels that I personally like...

travel1.jpg

Barber at some water village in China

travel2.jpg

Vietnam, Hanoi

travel3.jpg

Vietnam, Halong Bay

travel4.jpg

Thailand Chiang Mai

travel5.jpg

Cambodia, Siem Reap's Angkor Wat

travel6.jpg

Vietnam, Hanoi

travel7.jpg

Karen Long Neck Tribe, Chiang Mai

travel8.jpg

Unknown Highway in the middle of no where, China

travel9.jpg

Thailand, Chiang Mai

wah bro... some very nice pictures u have there.... thanks for sharing :)

• SRC Member
a friend of mine once planned to ride a motorbike from Singapore to China... I had to decline him due to the obvious fact that I do not have a motorbike license.

although with that being said, I still am tempted to go on a round-the-world journey on two wheels, given how I've read The Long Way Round, chronicling the adventures of Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman on their BMWs.

I'm digressing but. I want to backpack too!

and I have no photos to contribute. =(

Backpack is fun! Should try it.. its really an eye opener.. maybe europe is a gd start as it is relatively easy and safe... Thats where i started and im thirsting for more!! :yeah::yeah:

would wish to visit all continents bar the arctic(or is it the antarctic? haha got a C for my geography!)

I've backpacked through Britain, and onto France and Germany, where I got mugged at knife point by a romani at Berlin. cut short the trip, and headed back to Singapore.

I do have an intention to do the easter part of Europe though. spoke to an aussie mate of mine at length about visiting Poland, in particular Auschwitz. I may be heading there next European winter/Australian summer, depending on my summer vacation job, and if I can get one to begin with!

• SRC Member

ervine anf flamey got some real good shots there.

those pic got me so tempted to travel again. i never tried backpacking but i love to travel around the world with group of friends.

here are some pictures to share. pardon me for the poor shot

San Francisco

post-11-1161893203.jpg

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Protest in SF

post-11-1161893529.jpg

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Once again protest

post-11-1161893608.jpg

• SRC Member

Bay Bridge

post-11-1161893801.jpg

• SRC Member

At SF habor:

Someone fished a shark and offered it to me before he release it

hahaha i would love to. . .

post-11-1161894010.jpg

• SRC Member

SF Golden Gate

post-11-1161894241.jpg

• SRC Member

Golden gate. ..

post-11-1161894481.jpg

• SRC Member

Golden Gate Hit By Fog

pic taken near Baker Beach. Heard it was a ###### beach. I dun see anyone ###### there <_< think its the cold weather thats causing it

post-11-1161895031.jpg

• SRC Member

If only I have a pair of rollers then. . . :heh:

post-11-1161895315.jpg

• SRC Member

exploratorium

post-11-1161895446.jpg

• SRC Member

again :)

post-11-1161895554.jpg

• SRC Member

again :lol:

love this pic

post-11-1161895699.jpg

• SRC Member

Interlaken Switzerland. The green plain, the crystal clear river. snowy white moutain. A place i wont regret going.

you need a pair of sunglasses up on the mountain B)

post-11-1161896836.jpg

• SRC Member

the couple seem sweet. seem like they are walking the life together :angel:

pic taken in scottland, on a moutain i cant remember the name :lol:

post-11-1161897015.jpg

• SRC Member

Uncle Ho Chi Ming, Saigon. Sorry for the poor pic. Used to anyhow take :paiseh:

post-11-1161897324.jpg

• SRC Member

Saigon

post-11-1161898430.jpg

• SRC Member

was there because of a communnity project

look at their school. got no lights or fan. pic taken in one of the rural villages

flag raising ceremony

post-11-1161898331.jpg

• SRC Member

one and only canteen they have ;)

see the metallic machine over there? it use to make sugar cane juice. manually.

post-11-1161898976.jpg

• SRC Member

the students and teachers' transport.

post-11-1161899144.jpg

• SRC Member

range near the famous cuhic tunnel. 1 bullet for USD1.

pick ur weapon. more weapons at the back. sniper rifle, shotguns, GPMG etc

tt's all for today. tired. hope you guys enjoy the pics :peace:

post-11-1161899567.jpg