6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cairns.

post-11-1161909763.jpg

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

Yachts.

post-11-1161909843.jpg

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Can't remember where i took this. .

post-11-1161909977.jpg

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

• SRC Member
Interlaken Switzerland. The green plain, the crystal clear river. snowy white moutain. A place i wont regret going.

you need a pair of sunglasses up on the mountain B)

thanks for sharing bro Law and acidjazz :)

yup i went to interlaken too! haha

a very very nice place.. stayed near interlaken west station... and went up to jungfraujoch.. wah don feel like coning home...

• SRC Member

yea yea! the husky ride too! but the air is thin there, hard to breath.

too bad my PC MB spolit or else i got more to share

miss interlaken, i want to retire there

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
yea yea! the husky ride too! but the air is thin there, hard to breath.

too bad my PC MB spolit or else i got more to share

miss interlaken, i want to retire there

ya lor... the people there are very nice and friendly...

i agree with u bout the air being very thin... very difficult to breath!

• SRC Member

Keep the picture coming... Nice to see some of the places that neber go before. Best is some exotic places like South America, anyone been there before.

Equipment:

30G Corner Tank with 10G Sump, 2 x 24W artinic T5, 1 x 24W 10K, 1x 24W 20K, 3" Grade 0 sand & Live rocks, Activated Carbon, Bio-home, 2 x Seio M620, Hailea 1/2HP Chiller, Redsea Pro Skimmer

Live Stock:

Turbo Snail x 1, Green Mandarin Dragonet X 2, Blue Tang X 2, True percular x 2, 1 x Algae Bleenie, Clarke clown x 2

Reef:

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

RIPs (Since June 2005):

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

Old 30G Corner Tank.

Restarted 30G Corner Tank.

You guys are all avid travellers. . :bow:

Next time let's meet up for coffee and share some experiences.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

• SRC Member

ya lor... the people there are very nice and friendly...

i agree with u bout the air being very thin... very difficult to breath!

yeah man. the people there were the most friendly people i met. even if u didnt buy anything from them, they will still say thank you and ask you to come again etc.

but the city zurich is another case. maybe its the pace of living between city and country side.

nakazoru: will try to load more pic after i get my pc done but i never been to south america.

Paul: i cant take coffee but i dun mind ur collection of alcohols though. but got carbonet? :lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

yeah man. the people there were the most friendly people i met. even if u didnt buy anything from them, they will still say thank you and ask you to come again etc.

but the city zurich is another case. maybe its the pace of living between city and country side.

nakazoru: will try to load more pic after i get my pc done but i never been to south america.

Paul: i cant take coffee but i dun mind ur collection of alcohols though. but got carbonet? :lol:

Its always interesting to experience someone's else culture. . . so u guys are all very culturally educated already. . :lol:

I provide the alcohol, u provide the venue.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor: