Where to buy Instant Ocean Salt

patrick123

• SRC Member

bro here is the pricing

Reef Formula

Marine Environment

is unique superior ultra high purity two part synthetic sea water formulation contains enhanced levels of calcium, strontium and a strong pH buffer. Also included is a separate "little bottle" that contains various and/or vital supplements or additives usually purchased separately.

Marine Environment® Dual Phase Formula™ was used in the world’s first captive spawning of red polyp head corals in 1974 and mandarin fish in 1976. It was utilized at Boise State University in 1980 for the world’s first viable captive breeding of Chambered nautilus. Marine Environment® is the world’s first and only reef formula; it is the ultimate marine salt creation!

Available in 3.4kg for 100l, 6.8kg for 200l, 20.45kg for 600l.

3.4kg for 100l S$23.90

6.8kg for 200l S$39.90

20.45kg for 600l S$109.00

ME006-25.jpg

Anyone knows who carries Instant Ocean salt (large bucket) 25kg type in Singapore? Thinking of getting a few bucket at one go.

Went to reborn but they only sell the small plastic bag type, not the one with the big bucket (pail).

Thank in advance.

Currently from what i know... None of the shop sells bucket size in Singapore.. I know a LFS in JB is selling but need to pre-order... No car if not i will get from there also... Not very ex also...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
Anyone knows who carries Instant Ocean salt (large bucket) 25kg type in Singapore? Thinking of getting a few bucket at one go.

Went to reborn but they only sell the small plastic bag type, not the one with the big bucket (pail).

Thank in advance.

you can get those big boxes from Sealife in Balestier :D

one box contains 3 big pcks

• 4 weeks later...