Scribbled Angel

• SRC Member

Hi All,

I bot a scribbled angel 3 weeks ago. He eats like a pig and I feed him Hikari Marine A, mysis shrimp, ocean nutrition pellets.

He is loosing weight and I can see the back of the fish caved in. The fish is about 3". Am I feeding him not enough ?

Please help, I don't want to loose this beautiful fish :blink: He is in QT BTW.

:thanks::thanks:

• SRC Member
Hi All,

I bot a scribbled angel 3 weeks ago. He eats like a pig and I feed him Hikari Marine A, mysis shrimp, ocean nutrition pellets.

He is loosing weight and I can see the back of the fish caved in. The fish is about 3". Am I feeding him not enough ?

Please help, I don't want to loose this beautiful fish :blink: He is in QT BTW.

:thanks::thanks:

U must have added some fishes recently?

Due to stressed, so refused to eat. :o

• SRC Member

try the market tua tao not the orange meat mussel, select small to medium size and open half.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

Thanks for all the reply. He feeds very well and is still under QT. Being the only fish in the QT tank, there is no competition for food. He can eat up to 10 hikari "A" marine pallet at once but is still losing weight.

I am puzzled as to why the fish is losing weight despite of the fact that he is feeding well. I suspect he is drug caught and is unable to digest food.

The back of the fish looks "pinched" already. He also feeds on mysis soaked with vita chem and ocean nutrition pellets. No ich sighted so far.

Any advice appreciated.