Help on prata & cyn

bluewind79

• SRC Member

when you feed your fishes,did you see any food drop to where the prata is?if yes,the fishes may just want to eat the food n not actually pecking on your prata.another reason is that your prata is giving out some kind of smell that attracts your tangs to peck on them.just my 2cents.

when you feed your fishes,did you see any food drop to where the prata is?if yes,the fishes may just want to eat the food n not actually pecking on your prata.another reason is that your prata is giving out some kind of smell that attracts your tangs to peck on them.just my 2cents.

no food on the prata when the tangs peck on them....maybe they simply love 'prata'....sianz

• SRC Member

heh heh.. intro them to jalan kayu la, got some really nice prata there.. ahem! okay.. lame. :blink:

Anyway, i know of tangs who like to think that some corals are algae, dunno whether they are stupid or wad, but yeah, they'll just keep on pecking like it nori or something..

I have removed my powder blue and blue tang because both were caught nipping at my prata early in the morning when no food is fed and also cleared my cheap zoos. heard from friends that some tangs do crazy things like these.

now got a problem on how to catch the blue tang out of the tank???.....damn hard to catch it mann....sianz

now got a problem on how to catch the blue tang out of the tank???.....damn hard to catch it mann....sianz

:lol::lol::lol: Can understand how you feel bro! Use to have this problem before its kinda nerve racking situation :upsidedown: Because of this , I had slowy change to more anthias instead and they seem like an :angel: in my reef. Maybe if I'm itchy to have tang again the next one will be either kole tang or Chevron tang which I believe is suitable to mix with reef. Just look at them....

post-70-1165845860.jpg