Oxy-Moron Warning Label!

seamonkee

• SRC Member
So so between 8 mths and 3 yrs can play?

Not suitable for 3 years below... because there's small parts and your kid may accidentally swallow them...

8 months old not considered smaller than 3 years old meh?!? :blink::blink:

:lol::D

• SRC Member

not suitable for children under 3yrs for safety reasons..

BUT the toy is meant for children @ the age of @ least 8mths old under parent supervisory..

u dun expect a kid of 8mths to play a toy by himself rite?

:lol:

i think its juz some notice so tt they cover their own arse if ur kids realli swallow the small parts..

• SRC Member

When it comes to funny signs and posters, nothing beats this one...

My all time favourite... haha...

Left billboard is by Moulinex... the one on the right is another advert billboard... Coincidentally, it looks like the carrot is going to.... :rolleyes:

Extracted from somewhere "The French words for the left poster says that carrot is the fastest in the world or something like that... If so, then the woman in the other poster on the right can expect her eyes to tear!"

Haha! :lol:

post-11-1164889178.jpg

• SRC Member

Cant help it... :D

I have been in a bitchy mood since playing daddy to my one month old kid... Haha... :rolleyes:

Everything a bachelor enjoys seems to be gone overnight... Now my tank is neglected... my PC is cold and hardly booted up... my PS2 is collecting dust... :lol::D ... Pardon me... :P

Well.. its worth it after seeing a smile on him at the end of the day... :P

Anyway, yesterday pass by Kiddy Palace... saw this toy for sale only at $25... <_<