Extremely Important Information

SpiderOne

• SRC Member

yo yo.. been here all these while bro, just didn't post much messages only..

i posted to CBRD (Chemical Warfare Unit).. yeah.. everyday wear gas mask..

so how about you? where you posted to?

haiz.. one more year to ord.. sianz!!

• SRC Member

Congrats bro!

So did you manage to "ken" to PES E?

I dun have IPPT anymore cause I have downgraded to PES E... I am a Chao Ken NSman... Oh yeah, now they dun spare you even if you Pes E... I'm still serving reservist at SAF Wargame Centre... sigh... Got called up out of the blue 7 years after ORD to join this special "task force" to move mouse cursors for officers on simulation war training.

Best of all? SAF Wargame Centre has lifts with handicap facilities... so what does it mean to you? :lol: No leg still can type and move mouse cursor right?!? :lol:

• SRC Member
Congrats bro!

So did you manage to "ken" to PES E?

I dun have IPPT anymore cause I have downgraded to PES E... I am a Chao Ken NSman... Oh yeah, now they dun spare you even if you Pes E... I'm still serving reservist at SAF Wargame Centre... sigh... Got called up out of the blue 7 years after ORD to join this special "task force" to move mouse cursors for officers on simulation war training.

Best of all? SAF Wargame Centre has lifts with handicap facilities... so what does it mean to you? :lol: No leg still can type and move mouse cursor right?!? :lol:

Really??? :o:shock: Nowadays army more and more pattern......

My fren C9 dono L wat also no more reservist!

• SRC Member

They were starting these "Cyber Warrior" reservist thingy in 1999 for SAF Wargame Centre... Kan nee na... I kena! "pioneer" batch loh!

Apparently, it is a pool of reservists tasked to help officers control mouse and move icons on simulation war games.... It's already in its sixth year... I'm not sure they expanding the pool by adding reservists or not but always seems to be the same pioneer group of people...

I heard rumor they may "dissolve" this "Cyber Taskforce" because the wargame centre is part of officer's training now and most of them are not PC nimcompoops who can't control a mouse cursor.... So I hope that day will come.. hehe..

• SRC Member
Hey bro spiderone, you ptp batch issit? tot ord time is around nov...? which vocation you were in anyway?

The CBRE drivers went for the training i hand leg itchy nothing to do join them . My vocation is admin support HAhahaha . In ETC Seletar Camp . Will remember that great day of mucus forever .

eh i quote the wrong post . nmeant to quote akahoshi