Some Fishes For Sale

DeepBlue

Have to cut down number of fishes in my tanks, so letting go the following fishes:

a) Majestic Angel (about 3 to 4 inches) Healthy, eats like a pig...for 6 mths already... going for $40.

B) Unicorn Tang (docile, horn out liao, will eat from hand :lol: , 4 - 5 inches...going for $10) -> only for buyers who has 4FT & above tank.

c) orange tail damsel .....more than a year...free (1.5 inches, not for cycling purpose, I rather keep the fish)

d) Clarkii clown....about 1.5 inches to 2" ....looking for adoption.er I am still trying to catch him...

I will post pics of the fishes...PM me :lol:

Self collect in Yishun hor :lol:

post-10-1066576430.jpg

Bro, looking forward to your next 'last' fish. :D

we have to adjust lah....I always say...the magic number...as knowledge in Marine keeping increase, I find and mixed fishes of good combination together....due to bioload....if I add....got to subtract from somewhere... :rolleyes:

I have a sohal, qute heavy bioload liao...now it is established...got to find a good home for the unicorn...veri nice fish.. :lol:

Majestic belongs to TriggerQueen's tank....she has been keeping it for me for quite a while..letting go in consideration of the bioload as well...anyway..not easy to find one of this good health, veri fiesty.....has switch him ard a few times....no problem in aclimtising and getting use to new environment :lol:

• SRC Member
Latest Update..onli Majestic Angel Left :lol:

the majestic is not too big, and is a beautiful fish. :whistle

the colors are striking and will make an impressive centrepiece. :yeah:

it was my centrepiece. sad to let it go but must cut down on bio load and prepare room for my bb triggers... :P

it feeds on everything!! and has NEVER been ill despite several moving attempts and harrassment from a bigger ex-angel. very hardy fellow.

• SRC Member
orange tail damsel <-- i wan tis damsel .. is it free. ?? where u stay

Sorry Bro Barracuda for intruding. Just hope someone to adopt my damsel instead of throwing away or giving it back to LFS

I have a yellow tail damsel for giveaway too

Fish's detail as followed, please click here

• SRC Member

Sorry Bro Barracuda for intruding. Just hope someone to adopt my damsel instead of throwing away or giving it back to LFS

I have a yellow tail damsel for giveaway too

Fish's detail as followed, please click here

Hey...I do say you have integrity if you are really who I think you are. getting others to adopt the fish which was given to you instead of selling it...Well done for being able to fight the temptation of the monetary rewards......man... :bow::peace:

Dear fellow SRC bros and sis,

All the fish are already taken or reserved...... I will pmed those who got them and make arrangement for pickup...

Thanks

for your interest. I will reply to those who have pmed me as well.

:lol: