Complete 3x2x2 marine set for sale

Fishfreak

Update for tonight. Great value AquaC skimmer, Aquabee pump and Seio powerhead still available!

(1) 3 compartment sump with provision for two external pumps – will fit into a 3x2x2 cabinet - compartments are refugium ready - pls see pic in earlier post (pipes removable if you don't want them) - $20 if you collect by this New Year eve weekend

(2) AquaC EV-180 spray injector skimmer – internal or external use – currently powered by Aquabee UP3000 – for 60 to 200G aquaria – silent - no special/hard to find/expensive to replace impellers needed - 2 years - pic in earlier post >>>> $300 ($350 with Aquabee UP3000 pump)

(3) Eheim 1262 – 3200lph – currently used externally as return pump – 2 years >>>> $100 RESERVED

(4) Aquabee UP3000 – 45W – 3000lph – internal or external use - silent - German made - 2 yrs >>>> $80

(5) Seio 820 with accessories – very good condition - 1 yr >>>> $30

(6) Coralife glove (1 pair) – protects up to your shoulder level >>>> $20 RESERVED

(7) Light set holder – bought from nature Aquarium - $5/pair

(8) Titanium grounding probe - 2 yrs - note: I have removed the two US style pins leaving just the grounding/earth pin >>>> $15 RESERVED

I will have more accessories (Mag glass cleaning magnet, Eheim connectors etc)for sale later. Watch this space!

Collection is at Marine Parade.

Questions? Pls call 96886986

Cheers

JS

Hi Zappy Kiwi,

The AquaC DOES NOT require any special pump with needlewheel - thus you don't have to worry about potentially expensive and hard to find needlewheel impeller should you damage one. Pumps rated between 700-800GPH ~ 2650 - 3030lph are suitable. It is possible to use more powerful pump to 'overdrive' the skimmer. You may want to take a look at www.proteinskimmer.com for more info including the downloadable user manual. I've been using the Aquabee UP3000 (rated 3000lph at zero head) and the travel distance from pump output to skimmer input is about 15cm only. I feed heavy stuff like shrimps, squids, silevrsides to my carnivores every other day (and they poop a lot as well) so a performance skimmer is a must.

By the way, I've sold my Aquabee so am left with the AquaC only.

Cheers

JS