• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

feed more phytoplankton

n light..

will turn greener with some time...

btw i assume u after sticking ur rics onto a bigger rock u letting them back into main tank rite?

how abt ur ###### shrimps?

hav they been stealin food from ur coral ?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

don't think so, they jump in and out of the box, how I don't know....

will put the rics into main tank later, want to feed them til fat fat first. :P

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hi MIng, that's a nice brain u got there. But from the pix,could it be the intestines ??? Me and Kenneth saw a similar open brain with conditions jus like urs at GO. Got lotsa of white threads spew out from the mouth and side :huh: Hope its not due to any disease :(

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Hi MIng, that's a nice brain u got there. But from the pix,could it be the intestines ??? Me and Kenneth saw a similar open brain with conditions jus like urs at GO. Got lotsa of white threads spew out from the mouth and side :huh: Hope its not due to any disease :(

Thanks Sean, hope it will be ok. Will monitor and see how. The brain still open bui bui as per normal, the thread like thingies are still there.

:(<_<:ph34r:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Brain seems to be back to normal. No more white stuff.

Sori lah no update. As u know busy with new tank project. ;)

Wah... NEW TANK IS IN TREND!!! I think I will have to follow trend also :heh::heh::heh:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica