FS: Skimmer, pumps, accessories

Fishfreak

With the tank, LS and LR all sold, I'm left with a sump and a rack of great stuff to sell. Here they are:

(1) 3 compartment sump with provision for two external pumps – will fit into a 3x2x2 cabinet - dimension: 30" x 18" x 18" plus another 6cm for the protruding return pipe - compartments are refugium ready - $20 if you collect by 2 Jan 2007 (thrown away after that day)

(2) AquaC EV-180 spray injector skimmer – internal or external use – currently powered by Aquabee UP3000 – for 60 to 200G aquaria – silent - German made - no special, hard to find and expensive to replace pump impellers needed >>>> NEW PRICE $250 ($300 with Aquabee UP3000 pump)

(3) Aquabee UP3000 – 45W – 3000lph – internal or external use - silent - German made >>>> NEW PRICE $70

(4) Seio 820 with accessories – very good condition - >>>> $30

(5) Light set holder – clamps on tank and keeps your retrofit/DIY lights well above water level to prevent salt/water spray >>>> $5/pair

(6) Mag floating magnetic glass cleaner - powerful - scrubs well >>>> $5

(7) Eheim connectors with tap - like new - no leaks - normal retail $35 - $40 each >>>> $10 each (I have 2 pieces)

Pix will follow ....

Interested/Questions? - Please call 96886986 (I don't hang around online a lot)

Collection from Marine Parade.

Have a wonderful long weekend and a fantasttic New Year!

Cheers

JS

post-10-1167409869.jpg

(2) AquaC EV-180 spray injector skimmer – internal or external use – currently powered by Aquabee UP3000 – for 60 to 200G aquaria – silent - German made - no special, hard to find and expensive to replace pump impellers needed >>>> NEW PRICE $250 ($300 with Aquabee UP3000 pump)

post-10-1167411276.jpg

(5) Light set holder – clamps on tank and keeps your retrofit/DIY lights well above water level to prevent salt/water spray >>>> $5/pair

(6) Mag floating magnetic glass cleaner - powerful - scrubs well >>>> $5

(7) Eheim connectors with tap - like new - no leaks - normal retail $35 - $40 each >>>> $10 each (I have 2 pieces)

post-10-1167411362.jpg

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the overwhelming response and, more importantly, you confirmed the sale and collected the items all within the same day. Greatly appreciated!

Here's what's left available for sale:

(1) 3 compartment sump with provision for two external pumps – will fit into a 3x2x2 cabinet - dimension: 30" x 18" x 18" plus another 6cm for the protruding return pipe - compartments are refugium ready - $20 if you collect by 2 Jan 2007 (thrown away after that day)

(3) Light set holder – clamps on tank and keeps your retrofit/DIY lights well above water level to prevent salt/water spray >>>> $5/pair

Questions? Pls call 96886986 (I spend little time on line)

Collection at Marine Parade.

Cheers

JS