Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like you sps..... i like your brain....... i like your zoas.... aiya! i like all your corals lar.... super nice...

p/s - mr_xxx fell down from his chair & fainted!!!!

{Tank Size:- 4ft L X 2ft W X 2.5ft H = Mixed Reef Tank}

{Light:- 2 X 54W T5 ATI - Aquablue Spezial & 1 Pro Color, 1 X 54W T5 Giesemann - Aquablue + & 1 Actinic +, 1 X 54W T5 UV H2ology}

{Chiller:- 1 HP split unit powered by Rio 14}

{Skimmer:- Reef Maniac Beckett Skimmer Powered by Rio20}

{Fluidized Reactor:- Reef Maniac FR with Rowaphos media}

{Return Pump:- 1 unit X 5,400 L/H}

{Circulation Pump:- SEIO M1100 + M820}

{Photos:- Powered by Nikon 7D, 24-70mm f2.8 L Lens, 85mm f1.8,100mm f2.8 Macro Lens & 580EXII}

• SRC Member
i like you sps..... i like your brain....... i like your zoas.... aiya! i like all your corals lar.... super nice...

p/s - mr_xxx fell down from his chair & fainted!!!!

:thanks::paiseh: Your tank is also super nice, especially your photo skill. :bow::bow:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

Bro.. me long time never acquire any zoas... have to slow down as my tank will explore soon.. now Zoas also having mini crisis.. and need to slow down..

:evil:Tycoon AH LEE...heard tat U have 'harvested' super-swee ZOAs gems along Great Ocean Road last week. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Bro, with your collection of zoas, can make big tank too. Waiting.....

:D

Far from it! Can't even fill a nano fast enough... I'm actually thinking of setting up a frag tank instead. Its the excitement of new things to come that keeps me going in this hobby. :eyebrow: I wonder if my love for the hobby would die off if I reach the "stop buying stuff and let things grow" stage.

• SRC Member
Far from it! Can't even fill a nano fast enough... I'm actually thinking of setting up a frag tank instead. Its the excitement of new things to come that keeps me going in this hobby. :eyebrow: I wonder if my love for the hobby would die off if I reach the "stop buying stuff and let things grow" stage.

Think my problem is that I like the buying n hunting, that's why ended up with so many tanks. :lol: me hoard queen :lol:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

Think my problem is that I like the buying n hunting, that's why ended up with so many tanks. :lol: me hoard queen :lol:

Sis no problem buy until no place to put ur gems can put inside my tank..Kee Kee :P

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

• SRC Member

hahaha bro peacemaker, i'm at that 'stage' - stop buying stuff and let them grow. :eyeblur:

my wallet will get a well-deserved break.. but the achievement of seeing your corals grow, and fragging them to share, is priceless too.. :eyebrow:

salt is in my blood, even though i'm less active, i still hang around to stalk the forum everyday! :D

sis ming, your collections always 'no horse run', make me :shock:

• SRC Member
Sis no problem buy until no place to put ur gems can put inside my tank..Kee Kee :P

:lol: will see..... :lol:

hahaha bro peacemaker, i'm at that 'stage' - stop buying stuff and let them grow. :eyeblur:

my wallet will get a well-deserved break.. but the achievement of seeing your corals grow, and fragging them to share, is priceless too.. :eyebrow:

salt is in my blood, even though i'm less active, i still hang around to stalk the forum everyday! :D

Your tank is neat and nice. Unlike mine, so messy!

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

Haha... I would say my wallet is exhausted and definitely need a break! I gotta learn to be patient for the growing stage though... :P

Agrees with Sis ming, your tank is really neat and beautiful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
very nice! love the cute never wear clothes clown.

LCK usually have these clowns. I think they don't look as grouchy as the other clowns. :)

Omg, I saw 2 tri-colour prata there. :eyebrow: and many red prata too. I think just 1 side off your tank is already 1 tanker note + already.

Alwyas wanted a scoly, so can't resist them when they finally reach our shores. Good thing is that the family don't really keep count of how much housekeeping $ I skimmed off the finance the tank. :eyebrow:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• Senior Reefer
LCK usually have these clowns. I think they don't look as grouchy as the other clowns. :)

yeah i love them. but abit phobia of clowns now. tend to kill my LPS. my hammer and torch always kana :angry: ming your tank is really nice lah. the last time i went to collect the xenia, was really impressed with it. so envious of your outdoor concept! can dump water in the grass and so much space for barang :angry:

• SRC Member
Nice! Lots of coloured sticks on top now, huh? ^_^

Any pics of your nano? :eyebrow:

Nano tank only have sunlight, although the softies are doing well there, they don't look good in pics.

As for the sticks, will need to crop them soon.... <_<

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
yeah i love them. but abit phobia of clowns now. tend to kill my LPS. my hammer and torch always kana :angry: ming your tank is really nice lah. the last time i went to collect the xenia, was really impressed with it. so envious of your outdoor concept! can dump water in the grass and so much space for barang :angry:

Dump salt water on the grass!! Did that b4 and had to pay for new grass to be planted. Not a good idea. :lol:

The barang all over the place is a constant irritant to my Ma. Good thing she hardly venture to my corner. heehee

Once in a while will attempt to tidy up a bit. :paiseh:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
The barang all over the place is a constant irritant to my Ma. Good thing she hardly venture to my corner. heehee

Once in a while will attempt to tidy up a bit. :paiseh:

I think most of us have clutters of stuff all around the place... I'm already getting nagged at by my colleagues on the number of things placed in the office. You can find filter wool in the document cabinet, distilled water in the spare equipment cabinet... :P

• SRC Member