Equipment & LR for sale..

ervine

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

The original plan was to restart the tank but after much discussion and thought, i decided to just let the whole tank go instead.

Here's what I have for sale (in order of sequence, i.e. tank to go last):

LR (1 pail full, mainly small sized rocks ranging from opened-hand sized to pebble sized, not sure how many kgs, didn't weigh) - All for $20, foc live sand and cheato if wanted

DIYed 250W MH with DIYed AC fan built in (1 x 20k BLV and 1 x 14k BLV both >1yr old, external magnetic ballast in DIYed case) - $180

2ft T5 retrofit (2 x aquaz 10k, 2 x aquaz 2ft atinic (can't remember how old), e-ballast in DIYed casing, 2 x parabolic reflectors with tube holders) - $60

2ft Dual PL lights (magnetic ballast, bought 20th Sep 06 with new PL lights) - $70

Resun CL450 Chiller (1yr old? Cannot remember, but still working perfectly. Newer quieter model bought it new from Aquamarine) - $200

Seio M620 (2yrs old or so, used as wave maker) - $25

Sawn off Maxijet 1200 (2yrs old or so, used as wave maker) - $25

Macro Needle wheel protein skimmer (2yrs old, bought new from Aquamarine, cannot remember model number, 2ft tall 5inch diameter, bubble density seems to be decent only when intake is slightly restricted *shrug*) - $100

2.5ft (L) x 1.5ft (W) x 2ft (H) 10mm normal glass tank with internal overflow - $75

2ft (L) x 1.5ft (W) x 16" (H) 5mm, 4 compartment sump tank - $30

Main tank + Sump together for $90 self collect, self carry, (STAND NOT INCLUDED)

Misc Chemicals - FOC with anything >$50

First come first serve, please contact me at 97401381.

Thanks!

Ervine

PS: Sump tank is different from photo, should be bigger

post-10-1168519195.jpg

Can show a pics of these things:

2ft T5 retrofit (2 x aquaz 10k, 2 x aquaz 2ft atinic (can't remember how old), e-ballast in DIYed casing, 2 x parabolic reflectors with tube holders) - $60

Does the T5 retrofit have a stand such that it can sit on an open top tank? becos i dun have a hood...Interested in it if it has got a stand...it's 4 tubes ritez?

• SRC Member
Can show a pics of these things:

Does the T5 retrofit have a stand such that it can sit on an open top tank? becos i dun have a hood...Interested in it if it has got a stand...it's 4 tubes ritez?

Will try to shoot some pics over the weekend, a bit tied down now.

T5s have no stand, you need to attach them to somewhere yourself.

• SRC Member

Bro I love the concept of your tank lar! super super DIY. reminds me of mine lar but yours looks way more cool lar. somemore beside the study table and have 3 sides to view from.

Its a pity to hear you giving up. but don't use the phrase 'give up' lar. i'm sure one day when your priorities are in place you'd be back into this again and the bros in SRC will all be waiting to welcome you back. its a really cool tank you have!

---------------------------------------------

The Deep Blue Sea in My HDB!

http://myfishyroomates.blogspot.com

• SRC Member
Bro I love the concept of your tank lar! super super DIY. reminds me of mine lar but yours looks way more cool lar. somemore beside the study table and have 3 sides to view from.

Its a pity to hear you giving up. but don't use the phrase 'give up' lar. i'm sure one day when your priorities are in place you'd be back into this again and the bros in SRC will all be waiting to welcome you back. its a really cool tank you have!

give up for now at least... :lol:

Here are some pics as requested.

post-10-1168789359.jpg

Bro ervine, I am interested in ur sump...but can show me the pic of the bigger sump u have? the 2ft x 1.5 x 16inches sump tank that u are selling...I shoot it at a few angles so that I can see how the compartment is segmented...Thanks!

• SRC Member
Bro ervine, I am interested in ur sump...but can show me the pic of the bigger sump u have? the 2ft x 1.5 x 16inches sump tank that u are selling...I shoot it at a few angles so that I can see how the compartment is segmented...Thanks!

the 1st page bottom pics are them bro..

ERv.

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

If I did not reply your SMSes or PMs please forgive me, been totally tied up that I lost track of who wants what etc etc...

Let me clean out the tank this weekend or so and I'll put everything up for sale nicely with the proper pics and all.

Thanks!

Ervine